Back after 16 years

Hopefully not.

Your thinking of the wowpedia page. There were some issues with the host and they ended up moving the site as a result. Wowhead is still a thing, though it has its fair share of issues.

1 Like

Nah the twinks are toast. Between BOA gear and a whole new set of blues and potential enchants. The up side is twink gear is a bit easier to get now.

I think the intent was to make my characters reappear, but was mentioned after I questioned my characters levels. Abit of confusion.
They were quite helpful just a lot of back and forth. That’s what happens when you’re away for 16 years no fault on their side.

Welcome back to azeroth brother, updated gear and mission wipe is the way to go they help bring you back up to date!

They did a level squish.

And twinking = you are bad and want to bully low levels with max gear.

How are those times gone because there is people selling carries? you make legit 0 sense.

and you say

Wtf does this mean bro? lenient on who? for what? how is gold not worth anything anymore?

What’s with the sass? Twinking was fun, we played against noobs and pre-mades against top guilds back then. End game wasn’t for me sass man

Exactly my point. people like you ruined levelling in bgs back in the day because you couldn’t do actual end game.

I mean I knew exactly your problem when I first read your post and had a chuckle. Support should be pretty aware of the squishes we have had over the years and the confusion to returning players. Support is really bad these days, I’m frankly surprised you got a human being at all, even if they were likely just sending you copypasta.

1 Like

Every game I have played is for the pvp. If you’re into pve good for you. Sorry twinks ruined the game for you. You’re going to be alright.

I haven’t done pve in years, im currently 2500 in rated pvp, twinks did not ruin anything for me, you ruined it for other noobs like you said.

So why aren’t you doing real pvp insread of bullying noobs?

Twinks have always been looked at as disgraceful noob stomping scum that are scared to do real pvp at max level.

DUUUDE! this is the best news ever! levels were squished after BFA because level 120 felt pretty high and the numbers were getting insane for their servers so that was the fix!

The reason its such good news is because if you MADE twinks from back in the day and still have TWINK gear, highly suggest leveling in pvp cuz u would one shot everyone in twink gear lol.

1 Like

That is your opinion mate. I wasn’t into the end game grind. Had a main to fund my alts. The twink scene back then was pretty big I enjoyed it. A lot of the time it was competitive. We also pwned noobs. Big deal. Honestly never had a go at end game pvp. I’m sure I would have done alright

So who is going to be the first to break this guys heart and tell him…

“PvP is dead man…”