Azshara in 8.3 spoilers

part of the dark inquisitor xanesh fight being tortured by the boss. n’zoth seems to be quite unhappy with her. any time she’s tortured it damages the raid. willing to bet she survives the expansion/escapes at this point.

2 Likes

What’s N’zoth pissed about? She did what she was supposed to, wasn’t she?

2 Likes

sylvanas did say she made a deal with her. it could also be the mocking or general YOU SUCCEEDED BUT TOOK TOO LONG SO I COUNT IT AS FAILING evil monster nonsense

She struck a bargain with Sylvanas… Sylvanas serves the true enemy… Why wouldn’t N’Zoth punish her for siding with what he considers his greatest threat!?!

I bet she dies.

“At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming.”

That doesnt make sense anymore cause nzoth already came

yes but OMINOUS QUOTE WITH VAGUE REFERENCE TO FEMALE

He’s here but not all of them. Our coming not my. She will be a conduit to make crap hit the fan.

1 Like

But nzoth isnt the only one coming, his army is, that same boss who said the whispers is back too, lol that whisper is dead in the water

He’s trying to tear down the walls of reality to usher in his nightmares and black empire. They aren’t here.

Remember the Warbringer video where she tried to one up him and made demands? Well, now he’s free to show her why he’s the god and she’s just a fish with delusions of grandeur.

Or it could be he knows about the Sylvanas deal and is angry about that. We’ll find out I suppose.

Well at least Azshara lives and gets to come back at some other point. Maybe at the head of an expansion where she gets to be the final boss, like she deserves to be.

…Assuming she doesn’t just get killed at the end of the fight or end up dead by the end of the raid or some such.

1 Like

In fact, I don’t think Azshara is going to die during the Xanesh fight. Maybe she will “work with us” like Elisande in the Nighthold and at the end, maybe sacrifice herself or something. Who knows?

She will help us to kill n’zoth and escapes to prepare for her next move. probably.

2 Likes

Sounds about right and we can fight her again in 8 expansions

She is going to head off to find a true throne of power…

Urgh. She’s been sitting in the ocean for how long as Nzoths disliked champion and it doesn’t just rip her to shreds?

What a load.

1 Like

Azshara is such an absurd individual that she entertains me merely by existing. Anything that keeps her around peddling her harebrained schemes as she grasps for power would please me.

1 Like