Azeroth Civilian Initiative

Looking for more spontaneous RP? Desiring more inclusive RP with many different participants from across Azeroth? Welcome to the Azeroth Civilian Initiative! We are a community of many guilds that are now ready to reach out to those that wish to partake.

With the Cards of Fate, and the new Royal Astrologer, Dranan Revis, predicting so many randomized storylines are just waiting to happen! Are you interested? Reach out to a moderator today on Discord on in-game for more information!

Mods:
Nesima (yasuashe#0037 or Nesima)
Tragan (TraganMonroe#8602 or Tragan)
Lily (Citizen#4313 or Ilithyll)
Phyaaka (Boo#5278 or Phyaaka)

9 Likes

I have this human that would be just a farmer from Elwynn Forest. That fit with what are you looking from?

Sure! All are welcome

1 Like

Since this is called Azeroth Civilian Initiative, does this promote neutral RP at all?

Neutral roleplayers are welcomed. Some events may involve the Horde but the deck of randomized events involve a lot of things that a neutral roleplayer could get behind

1 Like

Okay! Interesting!

This sounds like something United Aegis could potentially support! <3

1 Like

This looks great, count me in.

Are these addons or something? What do they do and how do they work?

Its done via our Discord channel!

And from our FAQ:
What is the astrologer? Cards of Fate?
The astrologer, with the Cards of Fate, are the system we have come up with to help create storylines. Participants are encouraged to submit their own Cards of Fate. We also wish to encourage events in response to what the astrologer has foretold!

“They’ll be calling up farmers next.”
This is just Genn’s pre-emptive draft to find all the peasant farmers and bring them to the front, isn’t it.

4 Likes

I remember back in the early days of WotLK roleplay. There was a semi-successful Civilian guild. For a brief time, the spark of common man roleplayers really was expansive.

Gryphonheart Item Vendors
Janitors
Homeless People
Farmers…

I miss those days.

2 Likes

Is this Initiative Alliance only or is it for both factions?

We currently don’t have any Horde guilds in yet aside from our sister guild, BUT we do have neutral events planned and would love to include the other faction/neutrals!

Hello,
I’m just starting to roleplay seriously and would love more information. How does this work, and what would I need to do?

Shoot me a message on discord! :smiley:

It looks like the 12th we will be wrapping up our current Card of Fate. The next one has been drawn and we’ve got some neat things planned behind the scenes for once that goes live so it’s a perfect time to join or get your guild involved!

1 Like

A worthy group! Check them out!

1 Like

Shameless bump.

1 Like

Last event of our current story-line wraps up tonight!

We’ve started the second storyline so a good time to hop in now that the cultist in the swamps are fixed!

1 Like

Second storyline has not yet finished.

1 Like