Azerite twinks in non-BfA 110 bracket

It says you may not do that. It doesn’t say what the discovery and enforcement might be.

They could have had some mechanism in place to prevent or flag such transactions. They could have had something that unbeknownst to them stopped working at some time in the past. They could have been planning on responding to reports from concerned players who noticed something fishy going on.

None of these suggests anything different from the wording of that sentence in the Terms that you may not do this sort of transfer.

Yes and if you know of said exploit, and use it, then it becomes ban time.

Boy those twinks really must have messed you guys up all that hate.

5 Likes

Don’t worry about it get on enjoying the game.

I’m for the law and order the way it should be.
What has anyone done wrong? are they Scripting the Official Store?

Always enjoying the kills.

It’s ok Kang don’t fret so much.

1 Like

Frokk, I guess a twink ruin your day.

3 Likes

I used to twink lol. No one is ruining my day, I’m having a blast in the leveling bgs.

Must not be when you complain about them.

1 Like

Easy come easy go

No now I twink in xp on.

Problem with this game, every time someone doesn’t get it their way, they come on the forums and complain to dad blizzard.

1 Like

Nah I twink xp on and dont exploit or look for loopholes, too busy getting on with it without crying like all the other twinks.

Yeah a twink ruin you’re day.

That’s the best comeback you have? lol.

2 Likes

So it pretty much depends on what blizzard qualifies as characters in a new expansion vs. old content here.

If level = content it’s on blizzard and it’s more of a loophole than an exploit

If xpack availability = content then blizz needs to fix coding and it COULD be considered an exploit. (Level lock 110, do the grind, xfer to account with a trial as = expansion or something that would count idk). But could also be considered “fine.” Since its not like its a 111 on a legion acct.

Personally if I was blizzard Id have more issues with f2p accounts since they arent paying a sub.

Don’t have to try, a twink already ruin you’re day.

Blizzard allows it… next question?

Blizzard allowed xp off in xp on till they removed it, good to see you support an exploit though.