Azerite twinks in non-BfA 110 bracket

You seem unsure what a smart person would do.

1 Like

a smart person knows blizz hardly ever comes to bg forums and if they do its to post in the epic bg thread once a month then come back if at all. so once again a smart person would post it in the bug forums but they choose to start another thread here and its turning out to be the same as others.

3 Likes

You mean you and the other 3 people came in and derailed it and wonder why it’s the same as all the other threads you derailed?

:unamused:

6 Likes

I quoted you directly.

As is discussing how exploits are done.

Right back atcha, and yeah, please don’t.

Whichever you prefer.

1 Like

Why did you think I was writing to you about that?

So many players want to keep this quiet, it’s almost as though someone could guess who’s thinking of doing it.

This is not a bug, therefore a smart person would come to the forums to see if it was being discussed after discovering that it’s actually happening. And start a thread. And report.

I hope everybody exploiting gets stripped of all their gear on all their accounts.

1 Like

Then post it in the bug forums blizz isn’t going to see it here I mean after all that’s what you want right for them to see it. Or post it in GD

2 Likes

If you’re upset I posted one single thread, your agenda is showing.

It’s not “a bug”, and thus doesn’t belong in the bugs forum. I wasn’t even aware it was against the rules until someone posted that text in this thread.

You can ignore this one single thread that has ever been posted on this topic, or you can continue to bump it in a rather ineffective strategy to cover it up.

I ran into this on my 110 account that has no BfA. A twink on the other team had been crushing bgs all day, ilvl 270, heart 43, clearly transferred a character from a BfA account to a non-BfA account to exploit this oversight. Our team had the ilvls you would expect of players who have not purchased BfA, 150-200.

I’m reporting. This can’t have been intended.

A direct quote from the thread you’re referencing, which 100% contradicts your post. It’s almost as if the anti-twinks are 99% like you.

4 Likes

You have stated an unsubstantiated opinion as some sort of proof of something you can’t even formulate into a statement.

The “twink” was a former azerite twink who can no longer queue in BfA content xp off. What else do you need to have spoon-fed to you? Tell me where I am contradicting everything I say.

Or better, ask me whatever question you have instead of making up answers you are imagining I wrote. What exactly is confusing you?

This this this. It feels like this.

All the female worgan have been kinda nutso.

6 Likes

No one of sound mind picks a female worgen. Even if you aren’t completely insane, once you hit “Create Character” the curse takes hold.

4 Likes

Honestly. Looking at the replies from the people defending these exploits, cheats and in some ways clever use of Blizzards failure to close loopholes, most are winding you up to get a rise out of you. It’s a huge waste of your time. Just report the crap out of it, and let these people get on with whatever it is they believe in.

No matter what you say, it will be dissected, poked at and you will be often told you are delusional etc. There are loopholes which twinks will look for and will continue to, because the sense of being OP in a certain bracket is so addictive, they then wonder why people hate them so much.

5 Likes

Honestly, this is the question that ends this thread. If Blizzard is allowing it, how is it an exploit?

True story, this character started as a Worgen till I switched to human.

So much love for 110 twinks.

2 Likes

It’s a loophole of course. Like I said in my post clever use of a loophole.

So blizz removed xp off from xp on to avoid people using gear to an unfair advantage.

These people gear a 110 and then transfer the character to a trial account ( non xpac)so they can avoid the xpoff restriction.

Please tell me more on how it’s not an exploit.

I’ll wait.

2 Likes

Activison would not accept currency for an action they did not support.

1 Like

If you hate dying in 110 bgs lvl up and move on, Always wanting blizzard to baby you and make it better.

4 Likes

You said that about twinking xp off in xp on, how did that go?

2 Likes