Azerite twinks in non-BfA 110 bracket

To be fair, that term gets tossed around to anyone who doesn’t agree with them. It’s more misused than “your” and “you’re.”

2 Likes

No referring to half the anti twinks who have posted for months. A lot of them claimed to have “twinked in the past”

1 Like

What’s that got to do with the current topic of exploiters using this current method?

6 Likes

Were these threads about the script exploit being used, or alternative methods like twinking > Leveling > deleting > rerolling or? Care to link to those, specifically so I can read through and see if they were anti-twink or if they were anti-exploit

1 Like

Haven’t seen any exploiters so, nope.

It’s just being misused. I’m neutral and I’ve been called “anti” by some before just because I don’t agree with exploits and agree with separation. I have twink friends who like separation. Therefore, they’re anti-twink twinks. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

So you sit in the 110 bracket?

Nope, do you?

At this point they’re posting literally by the definition of trolling so. Hopefully they learn not to.

2 Likes

Yeah why?
Not that I don’t lvl out fast.

And they’ve called people trolls for not agreeing with them. It’s 2006 all over again.

So you have proof of this happening or just jumping on the bandwagon? Last post, going to work. Be back in a few hours.

2 Likes

Do you have proof it’s not happening?

3 Likes

There’s evidence of it happening, and it has been posted; along with the testimony of quite a few others on top of that.

3 Likes

Remember fingers in ears “it’s not happening”.

4 Likes

Who said that. Just asked questions. Why so defensive if you’re so sure?

I’ve seen many people here say that if you see an actual exploit, you should report it. That isn’t defending exploits.

Also, I don’t think you’re supposed to tell people how to do stuff like that on the forums. So, breaking rules is okay when the brigade does it, right?

2 Likes

OP was basically pushed into getting more specific by constant denial.

8 Likes

Well at least it’s not “the dogs”.

1 Like

I think what a smart person should do is like u said report the person to blizz instead turn this into another twink thread

3 Likes

I’m not an anti-twink. I’m opposed to premades against pugs, particularly full twink premades against solo queuers, which no longer happens.

I always solo queued when I twinked. I would still be doing that if there were queues, but there aren’t in any of the brackets I twinked in.

Stop trying to mischaracterize me. I’d give the name, but naming on the forum is forbidden. And you’re not worth rolling a level 1 on your realm to send you an email, juga.

As I said in the original post, I queued up and did these bgs. After the suspected azerite twink’s armory became visible, it was clear to me that they must have transferred that character to a non-BfA account after having it in BfA for gearing.

I started the one and only thread in this forum on this topic. I have reported the situation to the hacks email. It’s really not a stretch that Blizzard could easily sort through and find BfA characters who have transferred to earlier expansions through any number of methods.

Stop trying to pretend it’s not an exploit to transfer a BfA twink in azerite gear into a non-BfA account to queue as xp on against much lower ilvl players who have no access to that gear.