Azerite twinks in non-BfA 110 bracket

Who’s angry?

I’m just curious who we’re going to try to remove next. Maybe I should spend more time at xp-off so I can predict the next target.

6 Likes

What I asked was, can a player in a trial reach that level during the trial, and which bracket will they be competing in? I think a BfA trial would queue in the 119 bracket.

BFA is 111-120
We cannot reach the power level of 111 without the BFA expansion, sadly.

But a 110 which has not purchased BfA is in a special bracket for players who have no access to 110 BfA gear.

Correct, Legion is capped at 110.

If trials are able to access the gear than anyone can access the gear.

-.^

4 Likes

Or they’d just quit, or stop queueing for PvP. Wonder why PvP participation continues to dwindle lower than ever. No idea at all!

I have not purchased BfA, therefore I cannot start a BfA trial.

Is that how it works? You need to have purchased BFA to use the BFA trial? ( I really have no idea )

My only option given is to upgrade my account to BfA.

Hrm, that’s kinda stupid.

pretty sure trials are a limited time thing, small amount of googling says there was one for 3 days back in October.

IDK, I recently had the option for a free trial for a few days on my account (I wish I would have done it now). You didn’t have to buy anything to check it out.

Most of the Neck levels from 1-40 now only require 1k XP, and I don’t think that increases until like level 35 or something. You get AZ gear that is much higher then your level within 1 hour or so of the BFA Quest lines.

So not sure if this is what is happening, or if it’s just account transfers.

Either way I am not sure why some people would be defending this exploit, I get gaming is about having fun, but it’s not a single player game.

4 Likes

Man twinks gonna jump through hoops so that they can 1 shot levelers in BG… maybe they should better their skill instead of exploiting gear to become kings of BG’s.

3 Likes

It’s starting to sound like it is not an exploit but a simple ‘someone outgeared me’ problem.
The transfer makes you unable to move a toon from a higher expansion to a lower one. The reason it was not mentioned before is because it is not likely possible to do. Meaning it’s more likely someone shut their exp off and farmed some gear at 110.

2 Likes

It doesn’t sound like a “somebody outgeared me” problem at all, considering they’re talking in the xp off forums about how easy it is to transfer a 110 twink to a non-BfA account to do this.

If there ever was an interlock to keep this from happening, it’s not working now.

Characters on accounts that have not purchased BfA cannot access BfA to do quests, invasions, etc, or get gear associated with BfA.

Stop supporting a clear exploit.

3 Likes

if it bothers u just buy bfa its really not a huge issue your the only person that’s even brought it up

I don’t read xpoff forums. If you don’t take part in that subject why do you? Is that where all your info is from now?

I don’t support exploits and never have.
You really need to look at something closely before labeling it one. We have a lot of finger pointing when it comes to these things lately. When twinks were removed people were confused why people still outgeared them.

That being said you are in the wrong forum if you want to be noticed for exploits. Try going to the bugs or sending an EMail.
If it is listed in the notes that you can’t transfer a toon (and it is) it is likely that it is going to give you an error when you try.

2 Likes

Initially that’s what I assumed coming into this thread, I was fairly certain it wasn’t possible to get BfA items on non-BfA accounts, and yet that doesn’t seem to be the case.