Azerite twinks in non-BfA 110 bracket

Sure thing jug, I’ll hand my 2yr old the phone to argue with you.

1 Like

I have some 111 island running twinks, 300 helm is from a quest from looting a chest. Ilvl 300 shoulders or chest are probably outside the realm of possibility in the timeframe. Unless a given character can have a trial more than once (I think they’ve done it more than once)
Timewalking gets you azerite neck levels, not azerite gear.

I don’t do BfA, but can’t 110’s run islands? I think I’ve heard some say they spam them. My guess is that character did a lot of questing with xp off.

Just for the record, the turtle helm reward upgrades to ilvl 300. At 110 quest gear/rare gear drops proc up around 225-230 for a epic proc.

Yes 110s with BFA can run islands. I prefer running islands with 111s, easier to get geared up quickly, and get more access to some BFA that 110 dont get/or get at reduced values at 110 (gems and enchants for example).

Doing it at 110 mostly means running Mythic legion raids which is a pain in the rear in comparison.

This character did have 2 pieces of 300 ilvl azerite gear and 1 285.

It’s possible that the questline that finishes off a zone awards another 300 piece at 110. I was 119 when I finished them.

Not sure what you aren’t getting. Read the note part. It’s only to same account

Reading is hard, try and sound it out.

Yes you should try that.

Okay some research here and here is the difference:

World of Warcraft Account Limitations

In addition to the realm limitations:

Note : These apply even if you stay on the same Blizzard account.

• Your character’s name is locked for 30 days.
  • You will need to select a new name if your name is taken on the destination realm, or if you transfer to the same realm you are currently on.
  • Characters cannot be transferred to or from a suspended, disabled, or closed account.
  • Characters cannot transfer to a lower expansion level game account.
  • Characters are not able transfer to another realm for 30 days after an account transfer.
  • In-game friend and ignore lists are reset after transferring to a different Blizzard account.

Blizzard Account Limitations

In addition to the realm limitations:

• Your character’s name is locked for 30 days.
  • You will need to select a new name if your name is taken on the destination realm, or if you transfer to the same realm you are currently on.
  • Both accounts must be registered under the same name.
  • Items in the Collections tab are account-bound, and will not transfer to a different Blizzard account. Pets or mounts associated with a character-specific achievement will transfer, but only for the character that unlocked the achievement.
  • Character-specific achievements will transfer to the new account, but most other achievements won’t.
  • PvP Arena ratings may change after transferring to a new realm. This can affect end-of-season rewards if you transfer before they are sent.
  • Your Honor level will not transfer with your character.
  • Your user interface settings will not transfer to the new account.
  • Characters are not able to transfer to another realm for 30 days after an account transfer.
  • In-game friend and ignore lists are reset after transferring to a different Blizzard account.

Different accounts and it does work, not an exploit.

Right in your quote you copied the key sentence.

2 Likes

There’s two options is my point…

I see no single other “option” listed that would void that one.

Go try it for yourself. It’s at character selection screen

Try what? I’m not understanding where it says that you can indeed transfer from a later expansion to an earlier one.

If they made it against the rules to do that, then didn’t implement controls that prevent it from happening, that doesn’t mean it’s safe to assume Blizzard wants you and your friends to destroy the 110 non-BfA bracket for the people who it was intended for.

Transferring a character. You don’t actually have to do the transfer but you will see more than one drop down selection.

Byebye pvp.

111 (BFA) will not be able to transfer to lower expansion, eg; Legion capped.
This seems to make sense.

If a 110 azerite twink can transfer from BfA to a Legion expansion, pvp is already dead to those people who were in it previously.