Azerite twinks in non-BfA 110 bracket

They are using blizzard services. Blizzard knows who is being transferred to what :joy:

Do they monitor every single xfer or is it an automated system?

It’s even in the tos for xfer.

Nice try though, keep firmly planting your head in the sand though.

An exploit would be if they didn’t allow it and someone did it anyway. Like the xp off macro to enter a bg.

1 Like

No jug it’s not… how do you breath with your head so far in the dirt?

Let’s use one of the more recent exploits as an example, the xp pots.

Sure blizzard messed up and had it in the game, didn’t save the people getting banned.

Now someone linked in the disclaimer to this very thread, which you seem to glance over that you are not meant to xfer to non xpac accounts.

I’m sure you can work out the rest.

2 Likes

It is. If you queue with xp off, it won’t let you queue into xp on. That would be using an exploit to get in. Simply transferring a toon from one account to the next is not.

You mean the one where you had to do very specific things to get it to work? Yea that was an exploit as it took steps to do. Transferring a toon to another account takes no steps but use Blizzard services.

Wow you are all kinds of special

You transfer a 110 azerite twink with an ilvl of 270 from a BfA account to a non-BfA account, turn on your xp, and queue up as xp on in order to play in a bracket intended for Legion players who have not upgraded their accounts. You will now not gain xp because your account has not been upgraded.

The terms say you can’t make this transfer, but apparently CS has had no idea it was forbidden.

It doesn’t matter if it’s a training issue over an until-recently obscure transaction, or a breakdown in software intended to flag this.

That BfA twink was never intended to play in that bracket. They transferred to an earlier expansion, which is forbidden whether they catch you right away or not.

Creating an azerite twink, gearing them including their heart, creating a 110 account to transfer to, transferring them, turning on their xp, and queuing up with non-BfA twinks looks like a series of “very specific things to get it to work”.

A 110 is still Legion. 111, sure you can’t make that transfer…

3 Likes

From what you are claiming, I have every reason to believe you are doing this personally.

The bracket is no longer playable for non-BfA 110’s.

2 Likes

Reading the xp off forums it looks like at the moment they won’t do anything about it. One twink claimed to contact support over it. Another said they helped complete the transfer.

It’ll be fixed eventually. It seems to be an oversight on Blizzard’s part.

You are using so many mental gymnastics to justify it.
110 in legion gear = legion
110 going into bfa to obtain gear that you can’t without bfa = bfa.

1 Like

When will BFA be merged with basic WOW?

Remember they just had a trial a few weeks ago, so that is probably why you are seeing more of them.

Acquiring the heart, azerite gears and other misc world boss gear 100% doable during just the trial period. The heart can probably be leveled up in ways that don’t need BFA specifically.

I got invited to participate in that trial. You had 7 days to complete 3 hours of play on your account. I was invited to roll a trial character to level up. Characters of the calibre of the one I described above were not geared up in a few days. In fact, the one I mentioned I recognized from playing in 69 or 79 bracket before the separation.

I’m referring to players who admitted to transferring.

TW would be the only way to get azerite on a Legion capped account apparently.

I don’t think you could get 300 ilvl azerite gear in timewalking on a 110.

You know how the group finder in pvp mode says you have a chance at 330 gear for a win? It says that all the way down to 19 bracket. I’m pretty sure nobody ever got 330 gear in anything less than 120.

Azerite for the necklace not gear.

Except they don’t specify this. Are you Blizzard?

I do know that people were complaining about getting standard necks when they had hearts.