Last patch’s Azerite failures

Hi,

I would like to know if its a bug. Azerite Armor receive from stormgarde:ILV340
4 ring
darkshore:355 3 ring
World quest: 355 3 ring
Invasion:370 4 ring
mythic 0:370 5 ring.

I feel something wrong with that. Blizz is it a bug? If not why bother make your wq or darkshore to get a 355 with 3 ring. Thats really bad design

Not a bug. It’s intentional to keep Arathi at that level. Darkshore was the only Warfront that got an ilevel upgrade, along with a damage increase from the mobs.

I understand my concern its about the ring that they contain. why a 340 have 4 ring but a 355 got 3 ring

Oh, sorry! Misunderstood. My bad. :blush:

The epics have more rings than the rares. That’s why. It’s dumb, but they changed some of those rewards to rares so that people couldn’t farm residuum.

they could at least put 5 ring. its not normal to have a 340 better than 355 because of how many ring they contain. I understand there logic in the back. But they clearly miss when only giving 3 ring to those. Even Incursion give a 4 ring. Its epic grade same has mythic. But mythic give 5. that don’t make sense

The 340 is epic (purple) and the 355 is rare (blue). Only Epic items can have 4 or more rings.

1 Like

He’s not debating that this is currently true, he just doesn’t understand why it’s true. Loot could have been made blue and not grant TR while still giving the 5th ring that is the basis for helping “fix” last patch’s Azerite failures.

thanks that was exactly what a mean