Ayo, we had beta didn't we?

We weren’t forced to pay for TBC classic. Blizzard didn’t raise the subscription cost.

We had one beta test yes, but what about second beta test?

1 Like

Pedantic much?

Not saying it’s not bugged but have you tried it without the addon?

Maybe.

1 Like

It’s elvui, but here you go.

It still looks like the addon is on

It’s not
post has to be 10 letters so the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

What’s that grey box around your character panel then?

It’s addon skins, it doesn’t affect anything.

I’m not sugggesting that this is 100% the problem, but you for sure don’t know that lol addons can mess up a ton of things

The gray box has a lower frame strata, it’s just adding a background to the default UI As if you held up a cup, and put a piece of paper behind it. I’ve tried it with all addons on and off, it’s not an addon issue.

I really wish there was some way for us to look at a breakdown of all subscriptions, and to which product those subs devote their time.

Arkane literally has a point, this is one of many bugs that were reported in early stages of beta that were never fixed.

1 Like

This is a known issue with Outlands gear. Apparently stats like stam and intellect apply correctly, but additional/secondary stats like spellpower do not.

You have to remember that the first major Beta test was done by content creators. These are not people who are going to report bugs and issues in the game as they are entertainers first and foremost. Not to mention that the majority of them create content showing every exploit and dodge in the game in order to get more views.

Not exactly the best set of people to QA your game for you, but a great source of free publicity and marketing for Activision/Blizzard. :smiley:

Thanks.

1 Like
2 Likes

plenty of bugs have been reported, they just havent been fixed.

we’re in the beta folks.

3 Likes

Its frustrating. Because blizz graces us with the shortest prepatch in warcraft history, i really only had time to secure one set of armor for one spec. I have some usable stuff for holy that i used to grind zf, has a ton of sp on it and even more healing, but it alone isnt enough to heal dungeon runs, so as we’ve been going I’ve been taking any piece that drops that our healer doesnt need.

I’ve gotten 2 “of healing” greens and several other “of the prophet” or “of the physician” greens that were significant bumps to my +healing.

or they would be. If, you know, they werent broken.

My belt and boots alone are worth +150 healing. But they dont work. So im kinda just hoping I dont get put in a position where I cant dps a run.