[A][Windseeker] <Timeless> Wed/Thurs recruiting

We are still in need of a shadow pirest, arcane mage, and a resto shaman.

Timeless is still looking for a feral or warrior tank and a huge resto shaman!

Timeless is looking for an exceptional Feral or Warrior Tank and a Resto Shaman! All exceptional players are considered.

We are still looking for a feral or warrior tank and a resto shaman, as well as a BM or Survival hunter!

Timeless is an alliance guild on East Coast PVE server Windseeker. We are 14/14 in T6 content. We also currently run ZA bear runs every reset.

Raid Times:
Progressions raids:
Wednesday and Thursday
7:30pm - 11:30pm (EST)

Previous tier raids:
Monday
7:30pm - finish (EST)

What we are looking for:
BM or Survival Hunter
Resto Shaman
Warrior or Bear Tank

Loot is handled by EPGP, with opportunities to earn extra points outside of raids.

Our team is filled with friendly people who like to joke around but still know how to focus when it comes to killing bosses. We are in need of raiders who want to show up 8 hours a week to kill baddies and get loot. Our guild offers free repairs on raid nights, consumes for progression nights, and a generous discount on enchanting materials and gems from our guild bank.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, please contact Selfira, Selfina, Kraqen, Tadg, or Lilnova in game. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello My current guild on westfall ally pretty much just fell apart after a few people decided to stop raiding and take a break from wow so now im looking for a new place to raid and call home as of right now im a almost bis geared boomie with a pretty geared Tank O/S and tanking is what i really want to do and its what i did back in the first tbc and most of my wow time in general has been a tank tho in wrath i do plan to go prot pally with a holy os for pvp but if u are in need of a tank/boomie let me know im 100% willing to server transfer for a decent raiding guild with the right raid times. Skillshift/Simarla#3852 is my discord tag feel free to add me for any questions.

Still looking for a BM or Survival Hunter, Resto Shamans, Resto Druid, and a Warlock!

Timeless is still lookin for a healy druid, healy shaman, and not healy warlock! Sunwell hype

We are still in need of an exceptional resto shaman, resto druid, and warlock for Sunwell progression!

We are still in need of an exceptional resto shaman, resto druid, and warlock for Sunwell progression!