AWC Shadowlands Circuit Week 4 is Underway

After four intense Cups, the top teams from around the world are advancing to the Arena World Championship (AWC) Shadowlands Season 1 Circuit!

The top eight teams from both North America and Europe face off in a four-week round robin for their share of the $160,000 (USD) total prize pool and one of four invites per region to the Season 1 Finals.

Today’s schedule (Saturday April 17)
Match 1: (1) Skill Capped vs (5) Creed
Match 2: (3) Cowana Gaming vs (8) Ad Hoc Gaming
Match 3: (2) Method EU vs (6) Blast Wave Bros
Match 4: (4) Reload Esports vs (7) Tegridy Damp
Match 5: (2) OTK vs (8) Spacestation
Match 6: (4) Charlotte Phoenix vs (5) Hamsters & Hares
Match 7: (3) Cloud9 vs (6) Golden Guardians

Watch LIVE right now

Teams are also fighting for their own survival in the Circuit, with the bottom two teams in each region having to compete in an open Relegation Cup in order to advance to the Season 2 Circuit and a shot at this Fall’s AWC: Shadowlands 2021 Grand Finals.

Follow WoW Esports on Twitter right here!

Catch up on anything you’ve missed with our schedule here.

2 Likes

Another reason to yAWn Carelessly.

10 Likes

To the Maw with this.

10 Likes

Psyched! Pay no attention to the people who wont even tune in for a while and check it out.

1 Like

Woe is me, woe is me! All this free time and naught is there to watch…

… oh, woe is me, naught to watch indeed, indeed…

2 Likes

Also that new trailer is so HYPE, love the continuity on it from BFA (My wife pointed this out I had no idea theres actually kind of a story going on there that works with BFA into SL lore)

Another few hours of being distracted by the “soloQ” spam off to the right.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

5 Likes

So that means 100 viewers actually care about the content and the 7.8k are just spamming chat?

Holy crap, is it just me or do both of those boys on the preview of the posted video look super young? Especially the one on the right, he look like he’s 14 years old. Geez, I think I’m getting old or something.

It’s just a matter of time before I’m gonna be yelling at kids to get off my lawn. :open_mouth:

1 Like

If you say so.

Oh joy

Cheap asses

I rather listen to bible studies instead. At least that is a better use of my time than watching pillar humping the game.

There are more people watching an eagles nest live on youtube than this multi billion dollar companies tournament lol…

What a waste of time and resources.

2 Likes