AWC Shadowlands Circuit Week 2 is Underway

Sorry, kaivax. I dont like the esport direction blizzard is trying to push. Wow is an mmorpg, not a 2D fighter game. It needs people who care about the rpg aspect of it.

3 Likes

AWC and MDI have no earthly business in an MMORPG. Blizzard actively reinforcing WAAC and min/maxing of competitive games is sucking away development time for better things in a RPG.

If Final Fantasy or ESO finds a way to up their end game significantly, WoW is a dead IP walking.

1 Like

Be specific.

Are you referring to borrowed powers? Nerfs?

How is it a drain on dev time?

Equally dull to me, but I’m sure there is an audience for it. Personally, watching someone else game, no matter how skilled they are, is about as exciting as watching a desk jokey fill out his TPS reports.

How about basic content, storylines, making crafting relevant, that sort of thing. Instead the focus is on sticking a carrot infront of M+ folks and watching them run around doing the same thing day after day, week after week.

SL ran dry weeks ago. Not everyone wants to spend time in a hamster wheel.

1 Like

I think arena has a lot of potential to be really good again. I don’t watch esports really, but nothing wrong with it imo.

I just think the actual, live arena system as it currently stands is terrible and so few people play it anymore that things like this just can’t generate that big of an audience.

Yeah none of that has anythign to do with the e-sports division or the ONE dev they migth have working on pvp.

Wtb Solo Q’s for all types of rated pvp content.

1 Like

Litearlly PvP is broken and this eSports thing was a failure can you guys just fix this terrible tuning since next big patch wont be until Aug.

2 Likes