AWC Healer balance (list)

20 Holy Paladins

5 Discipline Priests

0 Mistweaver Monks

9 Restoration Shamans

0 Restoration Druids

0 Holy Priests

Will try to keep this list updated as more games happen. (For every match that includes a certain healer, it gets +1 point. If the same healer is twice within one game, it gets +2 points to make this more fair.)

PS: Buff underperforming healers pls blizz :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I don’t post often but was literally going to make a post about this asking why this has not been addressed.

Granted I’m a casual PVPer, I don’t have many friends that play consistently. I usually always mained a healer to find group easily. I’ve played Mistweaver in Legion and Resto Druid in BFA. I was hoping either one would be viable but it’s very rough at the moment.

I was hoping to give it a few weeks for blizzard to balance but have been disappoint with the lack of hotfixes.

Honestly, I don’t care about the broken DPS specs fix the healer balance!

4 Likes
  1. holy paladin
  2. holy paladin
  3. disc priest
3 Likes

Please list holy priest too. It’s still a healing spec

sure thing

You forgot to list prot pally

6 Likes

Did someone play prot?

tbh the way these Rets are playing they should probably make the list.

9 Likes

Maybe at this point we should just delete the specs, admit it’s not possible to balance 30 class combinations.

Hpal and to a lesser extent Shaman mana bar not moving until dampening is the issue.

I’d really like to see what the game would look like if we changed that before making any big sweeping changes (except maybe to MW, they really need some help).

I’ll stop with the list for now. I think we collected enough data, and I’m not expecting any MWs or Rdruids to show up.

1 Like

You forgot Ret Paladin. Full CC 1v3 and buddy just WoGs through it.

1 Like

Lol after some quite long games where hpals and rshaman healers didn’t really run out of mana, disc priest goes oom in 4 minutes.

Also MW would get utterly destroyed, particularly by these ret/warr teams in a stun or spear of bastion which prevents MW using mobility which is its strength.

1 Like

losing games oom when your team is 1shot if you try to drink. struggle

I wish they pulled the MW for the troll :joy:

Just nerf Hpal, maybe disc. I don’t want to see all healers become as strong as Hpal and games going into dampening consistently as a result.

1 Like

There is no need to “buff underperforming healers” unless you want every game to go to 15minutes. Pallies need a nerf, plain and simple. They don’t oom, they don’t have to hardcast and when they do, its uninterruptable. BoP, Sac, bubble to keep people up, insane dmg randomly, it’s too much.

2 Likes

Holy paladin ended up killing opponents healer, icing on the cake for paladin options

This, all healers need to expend mana at close the rate of disc priest. Wouldn’t even need dampening if they did this.

Anyone have a list of the dps classes? Curious to see the warrior prevalence.