AWC Europe

Anyone have a cliff notes version of today’s games?

Resto druids every game ughhhh

1 Like

Was kind of disgusting how strong rdruid did in today’s tourney.

2 Likes

Yeah rdruids destroyed the tournament with almost every team playing one every game. The short CD on their defensives cds coupled with the incredible power makes it where every 55 seconds the enemy team is unkillable until late dampening. Couple that short class cds in with vitality conduit and its impossible to kill! Really should look at nerfing rdruid or trying to buff the underrepresented specs like Mistweaver, Mistweaver, and Mistweaver. Mistweaver just dies in stuns too easily because they can’t get enough versatility with the gear being given to them. Makes them so bad in competitive play, like come on blizzard.

Mage Lock MW, RMPal, DH Warrior MW, and MW Jungle.

Basically just a bunch of MWs and occasional RMPal spiting.

where’s Dilly crying for nerfs

I know is being facetious but where are ppl getting this idea that MW “only is good now cus of versa stacking”?

Bizzare if you think this, shame on you

2 Likes

Lol, I was trying to point out the often said weakness of the spec because the rest of it is ridiculously well rounded.

Raiku continues to puzzle me with his decision to play frost mage as MLM despite fire being a stronger option imo, especially in a MW meta. Zunniyaki’s MW jungle taking down Method Black 3-1, including convincing wins over both RMPal and frost MLD were some of the more surprising moments.

Seeing Wildcard play Turbo was fun to see.

Think Wildcard stands out as the overall strongest team with MB very tight in 2nd. Notable that while MB is phenomenal, I’d say that C9 is a notably superior MLX.

5 Likes

Not possible, Cdew says Destro MLD is unbeatable.

I will admit I’ve never seen someone who hates mages, rogues & locks quite like Cdew. Weird too because imo one of his best Blizzcon runs was as MLS back in S15. Really thought they should’ve knocked out Lazerchicken in the semis after that 2-0 lead they had.

It’s because those three classes are truly a cancer to the game. They’ve never been adjusted properly, and have always been top tier broken classes. The only players who defend their states are players who enjoy being OP, and play said classes.

Those classes are why WoW has not been an Esport in like a decade.

Is it because he’s the hero we need? Because fire is a disgusting spec and I can’t wait until it’s useless in PvP again? I can only laud praises on someone deciding to not play fire in the game’s current state (even if he is playing with a scumbag evil nasty warlock).

Warlock has had many ups and downs where it’s been bad, good, and stupidly OP. Mage has been a bad class a couple of times in the past, but not too many. Rogue has really only been bad for like, half a season back in TBC.

Mages and Rogues in particular just have really, really strong control tools, hence why they’re consistently strong classes. Warlocks just tend to swing around the spectrum because I think Blizzard has difficultly balancing them properly.

1 Like

Why do you keep posting for this, I’ve already said MW is broken

No one is denying it, so why am I going to go out of my way to post it

The only reason I ever commented on rdruids was everyone spam saying “no rdruid is no op” when they were literally a god class for half of the xpac lmao

I mean how would anyone not think MW is op when it’s replacing disc even in jungle lol

12 Likes

call it ptsd from the last NINE MONTHS but
i didn’t realize you were even trolling ngl 2 u 45 second bark!1!1

i don’t think any defensive besides paladin wall should be shorter than 90 seconds

Don’t listen to Dillon, the reason you got such high rating all of a sudden and played since pre wrath wasn’t because Druid was overtuned.

You just learned how to play after 10years, congrats mate and don’t let the green guy get you down.

1 Like

could be that I took 6 years off game, you still stuck in vanilla?

I mean you got achs from 16/17/18/19/20

1 Like

I got nothing in 16 brother, played vanilla, bc, 1/2 of wotlk, then came back in legion…you need to lvl up