AWC 2021 Gets Started Today

Ah, so you gave up trying to justify your contradictory statements. Thanks for trying though!

no i gave up on a guy who doesnt know what he is talking about and only tries to justify his bias.

But its ok, you do you. Bye.

I love projection lol

i wasn’t the ignorant who brought arena tracker representation above frickin 2.2K as a valid measure lol… bro you are clueless :wink:

lol ok, you tried.

First match between Tegrity and Ad Hoc was so good.

Really entertaining.

6 Likes

Nah, why don’t you actually do some balance on pvp before we care about making you guys more money.

2 Likes

First match was interesting. Got to see a warlock which many expected wouldn’t show and there wasn’t any fire mage.

1 Like

Stop pretending to care about this community Blizzard

8 Likes

So I guess I got my answer. You aren’t going to address any of the pvp issues in this forum. To your paying customers. You’re here entirely to promote your ad revenue stream. I hope people notice.

1 Like

it was amazing and it shows how much better is SL pvp. PUMPED.

any rogues playing today?

This has some serious Blizzard developer alt account vibes to it lol

3 Likes

This is the sweaty cringe that makes anyone who would even want to post here just… not.

4 Likes

not at all lol… just someone who endured bfa pvp in 8.3 who is sick of all the negativity and nerf request for SL pvp, knowing that it is actually really fun and quite well balanced and varied.

Inc rogues

Is it possible to get these HP bars or frames without addons?

Why don’t you address the argument instead of attacking the person? I asked the blue in a different post to please make a comment about pvp. Something, even if it was just to say nothing is changing. I also don’t know what’s “cringe” about my post there? Are you not a paying customer? Do you not deserve to get feedback for something you are paying a monthly subscription for? Do the people you pay have no responsibility to address the communities concerns? Why do people like you spend your energy attacking people like me instead of focusing your energy on the first blue post in a very long time, that’s not even about pvp gameplay.

2 Likes

11 Holy Paladins

5 Discipline Priests

0 Mistweaver Monks

0 Restoration Shamans

0 Restoration Druids

Current healer balance so far

5 Likes

Fix pvp balance Blizz. You don’t get to come in here hyping AWC and ignoring the other posts in the pvp section.

5 Likes