AWC 2021 Gets Started Today

Again. Noone cares to watch another hpal healing another ret and mage to victory.

6 Likes

no one cares…

fix your game already.

several changes should be made to class tuning and abilities. Look at the posts in the forums, MW aren’t even playable at all.

Fix your game.

7 Likes

Yep not watching this garbage. I bet mages are in every comp or hpal/ret.

4 Likes

I don’t have any problem with Hpals but it’s just the huge leap of power between a mistweaver and a hpal that is shameful on blizzard’s end.

These games are fun to watch

MC bug and DCs lmao.

2 Likes

Down 2-0, might as well bring out the warlock!

I’m so glad we don’t have PVP devs and yet try to pander with this BS arena season. Just get out of the forums.

1 Like

Was anyone else unaware we had a community manager? And I actually looked.

4 Likes

Yep.

If WoW moved to rated arena being on a tournament style realm, you’d have much higher participation and you’d see much different comps. Players could focus on improving rather than being held back due to bad luck/RNG.

There’s a reason the same players are always atop the ladder and it has nothing to do with skill.

1 Like

Live here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNqOmazxrD4

1 Like

why are u guys hosting a competitive tournament with things like convoke and combustion and ret RNG 1 shots?

8 Likes

World of Podcraft: Seedlands.

7 Likes

This is a nail biter

Blizzard’s idea of “ balance”.

ITT: People who aren’t watching 10-15 minute matches complaining about the tournament being 1-2 minute matches.

Hpal still 50% mana at 60% dampening

Was actually quite nice to see different DPS comps throughout the matches…even if it was often the same 6-8 and too much Mage.

But NA Final we saw Warrior/Mage, WW/Mage, Spriest/Mage, Shadowplay, Mage/Boomy - Mage too constant and should be nerfed.

But for healers it was pretty much just Hpal over and over again which was boring to see.

1 Like

They were also drinking constantly.

:grimacing:

I love 1 shot mechanics! GIVE IT TO ALL THE CLASSES!

1 Like

A competition where you win by exploiting a bunch of bugged classes! Totally worth watching…

3 Likes