Away for a bit, trying Broken Isles and so lost

No clue on how to begin and proceed. Looking to get flying and such. My guild is inactive, so I would appreciate some very basic directions on how to do this. Where to begin at level 111 boosted? Thanks for any directions.

Just to be clear, you mentioned broken isles, so you’re trying to get Legion flying?

110 boosts have some of the Legion content already flagged as done. You’ll already have world quests and the broken shore opened up, so you can start doing those for rep right away.

You’ll need to open up your class hall. I think for 110 boosts, you’ll need to head to Legion Dalaran and the NPC with the starter quest should show up to chase you down shortly. Once you’ve opened up the class hall, you’ll be directed to pick a zone to start questing in, which will get you started on the Loremaster part of things.

For the Nightfallen quests, the boost will have the first few marked as flagged. So, take the flightpath to Meridil in Suramar, and head into the cave just north of the flightpath. You should be able to pick up the quest chain there.

I have lots of alts, so I would like flying fairly soon. I guess it’s a place to start.

No, you’re good. I just wanted to make sure you were talking about Legion flying since you’re past the expansion at 111.

Udiza gave you some good starting tips already for that, and to continue with the rep you’ll just need to make sure you’re doing your world quests every day, as well as mopping up any quests and storylines you can come across in the Broken Isle zones. You’re looking at a month or two to finish both parts of Pathfinder though.

It is worth noting that when Shadowlands comes out Pathfinder requirements for Flying in WoD and Legion will be removed.

Thanks for the help. How will I know which are World Quests?

World quests will show up on your zone map as clickable circles, rather than the golden ! of “regular” quests.