Aw yea, trust level 2 baby

How is the trust level raised?

4 Likes

Pastry gnome – tell us again why likes are capped at all?

6 Likes

Level 3 doesn’t grant additional likes so it is assumed that is what is gained from level 2.

Level 3 allows for linking any website and use of images/gifs as well as creating wiki posts.

3 Likes

have an increased like!

6 Likes

by viewing more posts and waiting a certain number of days… so basically a rep and time gate for the forums.

6 Likes

In my link, I have a quote from the sticky that includes details.

Or I can just quote it here:

5 Likes

You did it all wrong my friend. You’re supposed to wait for the filthy forum casuals to complain and let Blizzard implement a 50% off required rep for trust levels buff (coming 8.3)

2 Likes

welp, time to wait 85 more days

2 Likes

I got to 50 and was told no more for 19 hours.

edit: In a short spree after my “days” went from 14 to 15.

3 Likes

You gain level 3 when you have visited for 50 days within a 100 day period. So if you visit every day, you’ll gain it in 35 days.

3 Likes

This part seems unfair. I was suspended for a very minor reason. But now it is on some permanent record from the previous forums that will haunt me forever?

2 Likes

Blood elves – not so good at the maths.

I do hope, and that it doesn’t force me to wait out all 100 days lol

i wanna get to posting my beautiful allied race images again!

1 Like

Lull’s count was 100 but she’s a MVP green that’s automatic trust level 3. Think level 2 is 50 Likes. Level 1 was 25 Likes.

So we’ll have a little longer before we get that warning, “You only have a few more Likes left today”.

3 Likes

Must be all of the hair products that they use.

When you reach exalted with “The Blues” you get a mount.
Well, not actually a mount, it’s more like a stick with a piece of rope attached to it to simulate reins.

Giddyup! :horse_racing:

2 Likes

they are good when infused with fel though! ie pathaleon the calculator

Yay! Welcome to level :two:

1 Like

The interesting part is that there is no said increase of likes for lvl 3, from lvl 2.

1 Like

wow what a wall of text to get thru …I squinted at it for far too long before finding the trust level. Bah, I am a mere lvl 1 peon

3 Likes