Average anchor weed stacks per day

Seem to be getting about 3 stacks of 200 per day and then cant find more so wondering if there is some cap to finding them.

trying to farm 15 stacks of anchor weed a day to help the bankroll.

You pick 600 per day. How long do you spend farming each day?

I would say about as most average casuals 7-9 hours?

Very impressive. I sometimes play WoW 7-9 hours in a day, during months that I’m interested in the game. But I can’t farm herbs/ore for that long. Even at the start of the BFA expansion, when I was making big money from farming herbs, my farming limit was about one hour at at time.

I don’t think there’s any cap. I just think Anchor Weed isn’t that common. On average it seems like 1 anchor weed node for every 30 herb nodes. You can probably give a better number than I can.

One thing that makes it worse is casual players with Herbalism. They may fly past all the other herbs without stopping, but if they see Anchor Weed they will stop and pick it.

This is me.

I dont sell my herbs and Im swimming in everything but anchor weed. I need them for alchemy trinkets.

I spent 5 hours farming yesterday and got over 850 herbs

Of that 850, 32 were anchor weed.

How are you getting 600+ in a day? I need that kind of gathering skill :weary::sob:

1 Like

Probably Multiboxing and running circles around Akunda’s temple, or Drustvar :stuck_out_tongue: