[A]<Vampire> Looking for Heals and DPS 1/10M

Hello everyone,

Vampire is seeking new members of all skill levels who are wanting to raid or get into raiding. We also do other PvE content such as Mythic +

Current Needs

• Ranged DPS -> preferred: Fire Mage & MM Hunter
  • Healer -> preferred: Restoration Druid
  • Tank -> Preferred: Brew Master Monk
  • Willingness to learn fights and be in voice chat

About Us
We aim to keep our numbers small and manageable. Everyone is important and adding more “bodies” is a good way to be alienated. All members are included.

Our play times are later in the evening and well into the night for some players. We get the job done, while playing a game we all love and enjoy. We are by no means, “Hardcore,” but we do want to see content. Raising new players to our level of play or beyond is something we love to do. New players are very much welcomed here.

Raid Schedule - Right Fang

• Friday 8:30PM - 10:30PM (PST)
  • Saturday 8:30PM - 10:30PM (PST)
    First pull is 8:30pm PST

Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M
Experience on all kills

Contact Us
Please message anyone below for entry into the guild.
vampireguild(.)com

• Discord: Azayaka#4384
  • BattleTag: Daddy#16378
  • BattleTag: ZeroTwo#11806

Bump, come chill with us! We don’t bite… too hard.

Come on in, we’re looking for mostly DPS at this point.

I am interested. I would love to get into raiding in Shadowlands. Havent really done much for raiding. Currently a BM Hunter main, thinking about working on a Warrior, Paladin, DK or DH for a secondary, depending on what the guild needs/prefers.

1 Like

Your Raid times are perfect for me! I’m going to be bringing my Rogue and Pally back to Proudmoore. Was planning on maining my Rogue in SL. But I always have a stable of alts. More important than Raiding for me, a good group of people to hangout with, run M+, etc. I’ll hit you up later today!

1 Like

Looking, still yet! We’ve almost got everyone. We don’t bite… too hard. :vampire:

Still looking for melee dps!

1 Like

Looking for new members!

2 Likes

Still looking!

Updated OP

Still have spots open!

1 Like

I approve of this post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found a tank and healer. Looking for a warlock!

Need ranged DPS and a healer :slight_smile:

Happy holidays! We’re still in need of ranged dps and a healer :smiley:

I’d say I’d apply as I just hit 60 but it looks as though you have plenty of Mages and I absolutely refuse to play Fire anyway. Could always power-level a Lock, Boomy or SPriest.

A warlock would be very nice

If you’re enjoying mage, you should play mage. You’re more than welcome to join us, and if there is room you’d be more than welcomed

Dibs on the mage that joins for my M+ runs.

Still looking

We’re 5/10 Heroic now! Good time to join in on some progression if you’re a healer or ranged dps looking for a home.