AV Weekend Honor not doubled

Same honor as earlier today. Nothing has changed and NPCs are up now on NA.

1 Like

NPCs have been up for over 12 hours here in Australia. Presume its 5pm Australian time? is it normally midnight LA time even for east coast players in US? who knows. This sux.

Yep, can confirm am also getting the same honor. Can’t say I’m surprised. Don’t expect a fix until the weekend is almost over either.

1 Like

Not midnight yet on PST

1 Like

So it should continue into monday au time as well.

As already stated by Jentai wait until midnight Pacific time, that’s in 2 hours 20 mins from my post.

Also, it’s not going to be double, there will be a bonus win or lose, not double.

If the double honor is properly applying to the bonus weekend, you will receive an additional 112 honor when AV ends, win or lose. Kills are worth 28 honor right now, so when the map completes you should earn 112 bonus honor.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100818122706/http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=3547877767&sid=1

How are you able to post links? Forum won’t let me.

Need to have the appropriate trust level.

Last weekend there was no double honor for the AB weekend either. Also the CTA has been greyed out for me for about a week now. I opened a ticket and the GM basically told me he couldn’t do anything but he said ‘he would pass it up the chain’. And he told me to the use the ‘submit suggestion’ ticket part that devs supposedly look at. Pathetic.

You don’t get double honor on AB weekend. The double honor is the event that is active for the entire remainder of the pre-patch.

On AB weekend, you get honor more frequently (every 200 resources).

Yep sorry I meant there was no bonus honor from the AB Weekend at all

There was. You get honor every 200 points instead of every 330.

It’s not double - it’s just an extra 112 honor per game, win or lose - which I can confirm getting.

Thats garb

Current BG weekend honor should be double normal BG weekend honor. So the honor should have been more frequent AND doubled.

1 Like

That’s literally double the honor you’d normally get. You get 14 per kill, 4 bonus kills worth of honor is 56, doubled is 112.

It was…

You have the double honor from the event. The bonus honor you’re getting (every 200 instead of every 330) WAS doubled.

None of you people complaining even realize you’re actually getting the double honor you claim not to be getting. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Yeah, no, I understand that - I was responding to the OP who seemed to think that BG weekend meant you got 2x the total honor you earned in the entire BG, not just a bonus at the end.

Oh, I see. :thumbsup:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.