AV jan 14th 2020

Hello, I am here today to find out exactly what brought on the mindset to set rules, inside of AV on killing people who spawn.
I was under the impression that killing alliance in a BG, no matter where it is would fall under the category of PvP in a BG, not to mention its smart because it keeps players from the opposite side ( IN A GAME!!!) at bay and not be able to win the game as efficient, or move forward with key players.

A BLUE post from any dev, would be nice to clear this up. I believe that that there are further issues at hand in AV like buble pulling to end the game in 5-7m ?
why would killing alliance in a pvp instance, be considered griefing? is it because rogues like myself, get more honor from solo kills?

2 Likes

Alliance cave and SH GY are being camped for long periods of time, past when you get no honor from killing them and past when the BG could be won.

4 Likes

that’s a joke graff, you are supposed to kill the alliance .
besides that, I would rather have a blue post rather then a 120 warlock.

1 Like

All i see is a can of worms now opening up due to this “fix.”

1 Like

This is the closest you’ll get so far:

• Alterac Valley
    • Spirit Guides now apply Honorless Target to the players they resurrect.
      • Developers’ note: We observed some behavior in Alterac Valley that can only be described as griefing—a violation of the In-Game Code of Conduct. If this had taken place in original WoW, it would have been seen as either a situation that needed to be fixed preventatively or a circumstance that called for account suspensions. We feel that the preventative solution is the more amicable one.
3 Likes

ty for the clear up on his post

My first comment was just giving some background on what’s going on. Clearly they consider farming people at the entrance, to the point that they AFK out and new people come in, to be griefing.

I’d love to see a blue come in and comment too, until then this is all we have on the matter. Certainly it would be great for them to address the myriad of issues both sides are experiencing.

I agree, if it’s only at the spawn.
IF it’s at every graveyard, that is ………blasphemy on pvp

I think anyone who was complaining about people coming into spawn and killing people till they AFK out, was probably a bot who died and was getting no honor.
everyone who is active, gets multiple spawns with them because most of the time, many people have already died as well

1 Like

only 10 people can respawn at a time. The only real decision would be to run to a different spirit healer.

Which one? When every GY is capped there’s only the one in the cave.

1 Like

His argument is at any other graveyard that isn’t spawn cave.

PvP is happening in a bg. :violin:

3 Likes

Very true.

1 Like

To all the people who claimed Blizzard never banned or punished for griefing in Vanilla, and insisted that those who claimed they did were either lying or “remembering it wrong”, allow me to say

1 Like

What I can’t understand is why people are picking this hill to die on. Who cares? You don’t get honor for ganking people at the gy who you probably weren’t going to get honor from anyway because you already hit the DR for the day.

Of all the things you could be upset about in the game, why in the world would you waste a half second of your life being upset about this non issue?

3 Likes

Because for the horde it isnt about honor, rating, or rep. its about making the Alliance angry, wasting their time, and griefing them as much possible. And plenty even said as such on these forums when the alliance began to complain about Scorched Earth and turtles.

And then the alliance got smart, started using premades, and the horde have cried about the shoe going on the other foot it ever since.

3 Likes

Well nothing is stopping you from doing whatever it was you were doing before. Nothing has changed. So again, why get upset about this?

2 Likes

And just when i think, some person can’t get anymore delusional. Someone else comes and trumps it.

5 Likes

Why are horde upset about this?

1 Like

Sounds like the only one reeeeeeing is you.

3 Likes