AV Cave Rez situation

Hey you’re the one claiming alliance loss rates in AV are entirely because the alliance players in there suck not me.

[citation still missing]

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry are you now going back and admitting the map is actually the issue?

1 Like

Nope, try again. I have been consistently clear about my POV, your constant attempts to misconstrue everything notwithstanding.

1 Like

So then you agree the map has issues that need to be fixed, as it’s not just a case of alliance suck?

I played AV extensively as both alliance as well as horde thruout vanilla AV.

Your “do you still beat your wife” posts are not getting any better, you know. You are not remotely as clever as you think you are.

1 Like

The only good Xanadu is RUSH Xanadu.

So i’ll just take that as you admitting that map has issues and the only reason you claim it doesn’t is because you like to bash alliance for reasons.

1 Like

I quite honestly stopped caring what you think way before you were even a wall-of-no poster.

2 Likes

It is amusing how riled up you get at the idea that alliance don’t just suck at pvp and that there might actually be map issues :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha, you’ve retreated to the old and tired “y u so mad!?!?” tact. Yikes.

I mean, holy cow, I am actually laughing at you in real life right now, which is an accomplishment seeing how this year has played out.

1 Like

Simple yes or no question, is the horde cave a legitimate issue with the map that should be fixed?

1 Like

You know the answer to that, and anyone who has followed my posting in these threads knows the answer to that. Again, you are not remotely as clever as you think you are.

1 Like

So you can’t even answer a simple question with a simple yes or no. It’s no wonder you can’t comprehend concept more complicated like subsets.

2 Likes

Ever wonder how I am able to easily summon your hypocritical posts from the past on a moment’s notice?

It is called scrolling up and copy pasting from the source. If you expect me to entertain your trolling, you will have to put in more effort.

Rush too sang about trees and also outer space. Not to mention modern day warriors.

No one has made any sound argument on why if horde takes SHGY and alliance is behind the choke it’s literally impossible for alliance to go back on offensive.

That is just an awful design and needs to be changed.

Because it is not “literally impossible”, despite your alts, and zyrius claiming it to be so.

Yay, time to play the “who’s sock puppet?”

/shrug I’ve said for awhile an alternative to fixing the cave rez would be to open another route south east of SHGY.

That is however a bigger change than just fixing the cave rez.