Automatic Crowd Pummeler in future phases

Been very unlucky and havent seen crowd pummeler drop all phase. Just wondering if its been confirmed anywere that it is still usable in phase 3?

Why wouldnt it still be useable?

Im not too sure in this post they are saying older raid stuff would be tweaked or same effect stuff would be added since its a sizable dps increase just to use pummeler all season.

They plan on better optimization on gear at later levels for specs. There list of the gear coming in sunken temple raid and theres a new epic 2 hander for feral looks pretty beefy

I guess im just feeling the anxiety of not knowing whats next, and the relization that I might be behind in progression cause of a drop in a lvl 40 levelup raid :X

I think ur gonna be fine lol

nothing will beat ACP unless they add an active AS steroid on another weapon later on. Ferals used MCP in all of classic and it was better than using Atiesh. I hope they add something for our Cat brothers and sisters.

I believe they will

seen it drop once and it was on my alt…some shammy offspec rolled on it

There’s a blue weapon in ST that has the Jackhammer proc and no it’s not as good at the epic

Jackhammer is chance on hit IIRC with an internal CD, IIRC. It makes it super unreliable and if it does proc I think it can only proc once per min. MCP was always better than Jackhammer bc it was an on demand AS steroid.

Same here I’ve never seen it drop yet almost every pally has one.

Same… well saw one, go to our ret pally.

:woman_shrugging:

well this one way to be wrong…

I think depending on fight length the weapon could be outvalued by new weapons if they are strong enough and I do hope so

It is not fun forcing feral druids to run gnomer still

Nope, nothing I said was wrong. Manual Crowd Pummeler > Atiesh for Feral Druids because of how massively powerful the AS steroid is. If you haven’t played a Feral druid in Era at a high level just say that.

check the datamined items, wolf’s head shifting is a helm enchant, and there is a catnip item that gives the attack speed, untethering them from the items is honestly the best idea, props to blizzard.

Yeah but the haste increase from pummeler will outshine any new weapons they get

Purely cuz ferals don’t rely on the weapon to do damage anyways

They are getting like a helm enchant or something

Druids get this next phase…

Paladins get… nothing!