Auto dismount at quest giver

any bright light at blizz dev want to put an auto dismount aura at Genn in sw every yoyo’s come to him with their biggest mount they have and takes ages to find him

2 Likes

I came to create this topic but it’s already here.

A lot of npcs have this feature but at the pre-patch event of the expansion with the biggest numbers of pre-sale the good people at blizz didnt put that on the quest giver.

Genial.

Either that or make the Sliver of N’Zoth work everywhere so that we can move them ourselves. This is one of the most annoying aspects of any new content.

Same in Orgrimmar, with Lor’themar - game is literally unplayable due ot lag, and you can’t even see the quest-giver for all the toys and mounts spammed on top of him. I don’t know what genius didn’t think to put an auto-dismount there, or put Lor’themar (or Genn) inside a building where this sort of trolling isn’t possible.

It’s unfortunate that people hate fun and prevent others from having it, but I also find it egregiously stupid that no one thought ‘this is the most anticipated pre-patch event since the first zombie invasion, we should make sure people can actually target the NPC, pick up the quest, and not get trolled.’

the thing is its not even near the quest giver the entire middle ring dismount you what ever place you are or npc profession your trying to go to