Auto-Decline Certain Realms in Groupfinder?

Anyone know of an addon which will automatically decline people from say, Quel’Thalas and Ragnaros? The language barrier set aside, I have particularly bad experiences with players from those realms and would prefer to stop seeing them in my pugs.

3 Likes

Oh dear. Here goes the “Noob Blocker” controversy all over again.

6 Likes

You should just stick to declining them yourself instead of having an addon to do it for you.

1 Like

i dont really care as much about that stuff. but i would, dead serious, pay like 30 bucks a month instead of 15 to have an in-game filter that allowed me to only see applicants that are the spec and minimum io score that i want to see

like i am so tired of ret pallies, priests in general, holy paladins, resto shamans, warlocks in general, enh shaman, any spec other than bm hunter, frost or holy dk, bear tank… i think i got them all. cant stand them in my keys

3 Likes

Raise your hard if you’ve had a perfectly good M+ run intentionally thrown by a Thalassian or Ragnarosi tank or healer whenever they had a mood swing…

raises both hands

13 Likes

And you’re more than welcome to decline people from those realms on that basis. You’re just going to have to actually decline them yourself.

I can tell you right now that an addon like this would be broken very quickly as it interferes with the sub model and automatically enables exclusion based on the nationality of a given player.

2 Likes

And players from those realms may have had particularly bad experiences with you.

10 Likes

It was broken very quickly, it’s a previously existing one lol

There used to be, it didn’t go over well for obvious reasons.

OP, you should just stick to manually declining them/letting their time expire if you don’t wish to group with players for whatever reason.

1 Like

There was one but it was banned. You are not allowed to do so.

I don’t invite anyone from those Realms.
They are kicked if they find there way into my groups (My group my rules )

1 Like

Im going to block Magtheridon, Kelthuzad, Nemesis, Goldrin and Gallywix people from those servers are so toxic and ragequitters.

What a horrible thing you are doing - based on racism. BOTH of those servers offer extremely serious mythic level raiders… BIG frickin toons. Look at RaiderIO site, evaluate for yourself. Also, those are real human beings… who you do NOT know. Just wow…

I get the comm diff, and I get the attitude diff… I understand your POV. It’s a global game tho, expect people from other cultures. MOST of the world doesn’t speak English, and are not Christian.

Sorry… just not very Karen anymore

2 Likes

There is a special place in the maw for people that necro a 2 year old post

8 Likes

omg, your eyes… they are gorgeous, and you are spot on. I wish I could give you more than a simple like… #huntmedown

1 Like

Cant hear Rag over that 1-7

Need to have threads automatically deleted within 30 days without any replies made or locked.

Anyone know why so many people from these realms tend to be so very bad? Inb4 confirmation bias. The vast majority of non-competent players I have encountered ended up being on a Latin American realm. Why is this? Is it a cultural difference?

ya it is anoying if not easy4 meta spec 2 carry u hahahahahaha hahahahaha

1 Like