Auto-censor/ban in WoW

Yah Im sure all those ‘examples’ are legit and really happened exactly the way they were portrayed.

If they were legit, then why did none of them post threads in the CS forums bringing to light such an obvious issue if it was actually legit?

3 Likes

I am beginning to suspect a certain streamer is behind the sudden spam of this topic.

5 Likes

you could be on to something there, they aren’t completely wrong, just waaaaaaaaaaaay overblowing it and relying too much on 3rd hand reports.

3 Likes

Agreed. Why aren’t they posting in CS? Oh that’s right CS is known for pulling the card of misrepresenting poster’s claims.

They can’t have that happen. It doesn’t fit the narrative. So instead the plan is to get general and classic discussion “fired up” on it. If enough complain we can just ignore facts. Lol
Yup sounds like a certain irrelevant youtuber.

4 Likes

They have been known to go and do that in reddit too,lol

1 Like

And yet people are complaining that streamers will be the reason the system is abused.

Ah, “people”.

There’s relevant Youtubers?

3 Likes

Well to be fair a few are actually good content creators. My issue with them is if you’re watching them and disagree with anything they say your comments are immediately deleted. One in particular. Most likely the one who started this censorship bit.
A lot of their content has shifted from game guides and just funny videos to opinions.
They should have stuck to guides and funny videos. If I want opinions I’ll come to the forums where sometimes actual discussion takes place.
Not just one person talking into a mic with their flocks bobbing their heads in agreement. Lol
Funny now they are crying censorship when on their channels if you have a dissenting opinion. You are immediately censored. Pretty hypocritical if ya ask me. Their sheep don’t see that though. They just make more avatar skins and more posts cause da streamer overlord said so. LOL
Bah.