Aussie Prot pally LF a new home! 220 ilvl 2/10M

Hey there fellow wow dwellers! Alright so I’ve been playing prot pally since BC and have raided as prot for every tier since, il quickly go over some highlights. World top 250 for ToGC with 47 attempts left, Everything in ICC minus LK on both heroic 25 man and 10 man, Everything in the first tier of panda land minus Sha of Fear in 10 man heroic. All of SoO on 10 man Heroic and the list just goes on.

I’m currently looking for a 2 day a week guild ideally on weekdays from 7pm pst to 12am pst. My current prog is 2/10 mythic with lots of pull on hungering. I’d be more then happy to look at a guild with less prog if the times fit. More then anything I’m looking for somewhere stable to call home to kill bosses with well into the expansion and Mythic prog is also a must.

My logs for this tier are here
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/benphd#partition=1&difficulty=4
I’m 100% open to a realm or faction transfer for the right guild but would ideally like to stay horde if possible.

If you made it this far thanks for reading and I wish you all the best.

My btag = Benphd#6605
Disc = Benphd#4731

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 6/10H, I am 10/10H also the RL

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Healers: 2
Pref: Rsham
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Hey Ben

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good.

Lemme tell you a little story about who we are. Our guild came to a crossroads a few weeks ago. As a full raid team we weren’t getting through Sire. We had a group of 6 friends within our core team who were - admittedly – among our strongest players. A tank, two healers, and two of our top four DPS. After a bunch of wipes, they demanded the … lesser-able members of the Raid be kicked so that “the guild” (meaning they) could progress. We capitulated to that request that night … they still didn’t get through Sire … but the next day we said never again. We were going to make it together or not at all. That core group of six left that day. But two weeks later we finished Sire off on our own terms, as a guild, “inferior” players and all.

^^ that little story, to me, tells best who we are.

We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

It’s slightly outdated but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides