[A][US][Proudmoore] LF guild

Myself and a few friends just xfered from horde to Proudmoore and are looking for a legit raiding guild to chill with before Shadowlands. Main goal is just not to pug and have some smooth runs. We’re all AOTC and would like to start dipping into Mythic, but also don’t mind helping out in heroic. weekends are best but let me know raid times and what your guild is about.

Hey man saw that you applied. Tried to reach out to yeah but seems your were afk. Add me on Bnet Saintblade#1720 Thank You for your time

Hello,

< ILLICIT> an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore is rebuilding for Shadowlands. We entered into Patch 8.3 with two raid teams, and looking to do that and more coming into Shadowlands, achieving CE.

Team Alpha: (Currently on Break/Hiatus)

• This is our more hardcore oriented team
  • Ended Mythic Raiding at 9/12 bosses.

Team Taco:

• This is our more relaxed, and casual progression team.
  • Currently Raiding, 7/12 Mythic Progression and working on Vexiona.

Team Alpha is now on hiatus. We reached a point where we had several raiders either need time off due to work, or wanted to make class changes that we were not able to accommodate. We decided that it was in our interest to focus on rebuilding for Shadowlands instead of fighting the Roster Boss.

Team Taco is still going strong and at this time is a full roster.

What we are looking for:

• Leadership oriented and leadership potential candidates
  • Mythic capable raiders (individually or group)

What we can offer:

• Stable leadership corp
  • Resources
  • Support
  • Stability
  • M+ Runners
  • Mythic capable raiders
  • Social atmosphere and events (I.E. PVP C2A night, Guild Auctions and raffles, Transmog contest, store mount giveaways)

We are more worried about finding the right fit. Players that are skilled, but also not worried about their parses during progression. Players that do research, and prep and do not just show up at raid time to “kill internet dragons” and loot and log. We are a great group, very social, and what we do in game vary greatly. But when it comes to raid, its time to get to business.

Raid days are fluid until we have a better lock on Shadowlands. However raid times would almost certainly not start UNTIL 6 PM Server (PST).

If this sounds like something you are interested in please reach out on Bnet. I will be doing the same.

Recruitment Officer Quick: QuickESQ#1651
Guild Master: Ryme: RyRy#11575

hello Gorebage,

The Church (No religious affiliation) was originally founded in 2007 on Darkspear during Burning Crusade as a casual schedule high performing Alliance raiding guild. We progressed as a top raiding guild from Burning Crusade to Warlords of Draenor including many US top 100 kills and World top 500 but took a casual heroic raid schedule during Legion. Fast-forward to Battle for Azeroth, we continued our casual Heroic progression completing AOTC on all current content with a few minor mythic kills. We have recently decided to transfer to Proudmoore and are now recruiting for Mythic raiding on a casual two day 6 hour (3h per night) raid schedule.

Current Guild Battle for Azeroth Progression:
1/8M - Uldir
AOTC - Battle of Dazar’alor
AOTC - Crucible of Storms
1/8M - The Eternal Palace
9/12M Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Applicants:

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and to constructive criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Come prepared with enough food, flasks and potions. Mythic experience is not required. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression.

Attendance:

As a raid team, especially with our limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST. We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss a raid due to real life circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated using the guilds discord.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST with a 10 minute break around 8:00pm.

Recruitment Needs:

Currently in high need of Shadow Priest and other range classes.
Low need of tanks, healers and melee dps.

Apply at: thechurchguild .com

And contact an officer on discord:

Siggard (Siggard#7487)
Blazs (Blazs#7702)
Dotzila (TheShizz#2329)
Kirae (Kirae#0149)
Quadraxes (Quadraxes
#6505)

Hi! I’m the GM of Cupcake Squad (alliance) on Proudmoore. We might be a good fit, depending if you’re at all available during the week. :slight_smile: Most of us have raided since BC/Vanilla, and now we’re at the point where we love progression, but stick to a less demanding raid schedule. Our guild is more of a family than anything else, and we’re always willing to lend a hand.

Our plan for Shadowlands is to get AoTC early each tier and then progress into Mythic raiding, aiming to go as far as we can each tier. We also do guild achievement runs each tier, and regular M+'s.

Our progression raids are Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM EST, and we have fun runs/alt raids on Sundays from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM EST

If you have any questions, or would like to get to know us better, please feel free to message my real id: Trini#1551

Good luck in your guild search!