[A/H][US][Proudmoore] <Eternal Kingdom> Team Olympus - 1 day Saturday 6:30-9:30PST 5/9H 9/9N AB

Hello All,

Do you want to jump into raiding and don’t know where to turn or have a busy schedule and cannot commit to the more normal 2+ day raiding schedule? Then Team Olympus from the guild Eternal Kingdom may be the raid group for you.

About Olympus:

We are a team dedicated to learning and growing together to achieve a common goal. That goal is AoTC every tier at a laid-back pace. We are a group that loves raiding and wants to share that love with anyone who wants to experience it for themselves in a supportive environment.

• AoTC focus 3 hours a week
  • Saturday 6:30 to 9:30 pm PST (server time), invites start 15 mins prior
  • Goal: AoTC each tier
    *Looking at ilvl 400+ as we start normal

Current Needs:

**Currently not recruiting for this team, please see the EK Website to see other opportunities that are available.

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community that has been slaying digital dragons since 2013. Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We believe that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. We offer multiple open “Fun runs” throughout the week: Normal/Heroic SoD, Achievements, and groups just for fun!

Questions or just want to learn more about Olympus? Contact Fallenangle via Discord Dieux#9981 or Btag Dieux#2243

To apply: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=olympus

Or, like what you hear, but the raid times don’t fit? Eternal Kingdom has several teams, ranging from training to CE. Check us out at our website https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

v/r
Fallen

Have room for your friendly neighborhood pally? I main prot but offspec as ret. Do you guys have a decent number of members on at any one time?

Melbrooks, yes we do have room for a paladin, granted it would be for ret over prot. Not saying you would not end up tanking the raid at some point, just right now we have tanks covered. Can’t speak for a full 24 hour period but most of the time we do have a decent number of members online. Do note that Olympus is but just one Raid Team in the Guild we have 13 raid teams (12 Alliance (here on Proudmoore), 1 Horde (Area 52) with various days and times for there activities plus other random activities throughout the week.

Feel free to contact me using the info above or post here if you have any more questions.

v/r
Fallen

Starting to focus on RDPS and especially Healers, though all are welcome to apply.

Still looking for more to come join us, adjusted the raids needs in the original post. Looking for more ranged.

First week went 2/11 normal with good pulls on Artificer (expecting him down this week) and with that still looking for DPS especially one or two with a viable healing off-spec.

Updated the needs and progress for the team. Hope that everyone has been enjoying the tier so far.

Bump for an incredibly fantastic group of folks!

Weekend bump

Updated progress and needs for the group.

Updated Progress and needs, mainly that we would love some more ranged to join us.

Weekend Bump

6/11 and having a good time😃

A little more exposure for the long weekend!

Patch day bump!

Currently leveling a warlock and this seems like my type of schedule. I have taken a year off and just came back to the game but I have 60 paladin and warrior with 9.0 gear haha

Warrior is tank / dps, paladin is holy, warlock is… a warlock

Hello all hope you have had a fun and eventful season three, looking for more to come join us for season 4, recruitment needs have been updated in the original post. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me using the contact information in the original post.

Weekly bump, still looking for more dps

Updated with the fact we are looking for just a couple more ranged to round out the team, may be willing to chat with a healer who has a viable dps off-spec for raid
for the team update as far as progress:
Week one S4 10/10 N CN
Week two S4 9/10 N SoD (Just ran out of time working down Sylvanas)

v/r
Fallen

Updated with the needs of the team as we wrap up Shadowlands and head into DragonFlight. Especially looking for a solid healer for the healing core (very high need atm), and we have dps openings across the board atm. If you are looking to join in on the raiding fun as it stands now we are asking for ilvl 270+ and double leggo (and yes one of those can be the free belt).

~Fallen