[A][US][Proudmoore] <Eternal Kingdom> Team Gallant - 1 day Wed 7:30-11:30PST 2/10 Mythic, AoTC 10/10 Heroic SoD

Greetings!

Do you enjoy raiding but don’t have the time for serious progression? Team Gallant of Eternal Kingdom on Alliance, Proudmoore is looking for some more folks to progress through Mythic!

About Gallant:
We’re a laid back group of folks that want to progress through content at our own pace. We enjoy raiding for the sake of raiding and want to do it with a group of friends.

• Semi-Hardcore One night progression; 4 hours a week.
  • Wednesday 7:30-11:30pm PST (server time), raid forms at 7:15
  • Goal: Heroic AoTC with some Mythic progression
  • Loot: Personal and /roll to give away items you don’t need

Current needs:

• Healer - especially one who is comfortable offspec dpsing, or vice versa
    Will consider any exceptional or high potential applicants regardless of class

About you:
Maybe you’re a former mythic raiding seeking to enjoy content at a slower pace? Or perhaps you’re tired of pugging and all the drama that goes with it, and want a raid you can count on, with a group of familiar faces? You come to raid prepared and ready to down some bosses!

About Eternal Kingdom:
Eternal Kingdom is a World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community that has been slaying digital dragons since 2013. Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We believe that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. We offer multiple open “Fun runs” throughout the week: Normal/Heroic SoD, Achievements, and groups just for fun!

Questions or just want to learn more about Gallant? Contact Thunderkats via Discord Giselle#6093 or Btag Giselle#1498!

Or, like what you hear, but the raid times don’t fit? Eternal Kingdom has several teams, ranging from CE to more casual Heroic teams. Check us out by searching online Eternal Kingdom Proudmoore!

We are still looking for a few reliable dps. Please reach out via the contact info in the original post.

Hi I’m a casual former mythic raider looking for a place to chill and meet friends. Not looking for a raid spot necessary just active people which good sense of humor. I would love to speak to someone!

Hi @Fourlokko ! Thanks for reaching out. Gallant is looking for raiders specifically, but you’re welcome to see about a social invite to our guild on our website! (Sorry I cannot link it, the forum won’t let me :slight_smile: )

Gallant is currently recruiting someone comfortable with both healing and dps to help fill out our roster. Please reach out if you are interested.