Auspicious Arborwyrm Massive Glitch

Tell me how the Auspicious Arborwyrm is “not available in classic servers” but I am flying around on it right now in Dalaran. For the first 30 mins I had it, the model was invisible. I flew around, and ran around looking like superman. After getting bored of doing that for 30 mins, I re lauched game expecting it to be gone when I came back. Nope. It’s not only still here, but the full model is. Im sitting over the Dalaran well as we speak on this retail mount.

So did you change your mind and give it to us, or is someone getting fired? LOL

Bigger question. If its build into classic already, why are you blocking our access to it anyway? #nochanges, is not an answer. The pet wasnt here originally either.

10 Likes

oh, so we weren’t suppose to get it?

I got both mount and pet as I logged in today.

1 Like

Got the mount in both Retail and Classic as well

I got the pet but not the mount. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We’re deploying a fix for this that will remove the mount from anywhere it doesn’t belong.

2 Likes

100% this! I saw it in Dalaran in WotLK Classic, and started down the rabbit hole. If it’s possible to have these ‘extras’ in classic as well, then why not allow it?

2 Likes

NOOO PUT IT BACK! It’s so pretty why would you take this from classic players?

7 Likes

To lure you to retail with something shiny you cant get in classic. “If you want to see xyz… play our other game.”

9 Likes

Man, classic players deserve nice things too :confused:

7 Likes

You got to borrow a nice thing for a half a day? lol

sad :frowning:

Apologies for the confusion over this bug today. We’ll relay to the team your interest in having this mount made available in Classic though, so thanks for sharing that feedback.

10 Likes

No take backsies. I can’t use the old adage (#)$)_ givers

Dang that sucks finally a good looking mount added to Classic, and we get it removed. But instead you add that awful disgusting Festering Fel drake and then add a reskin version of it that glows that looks even worse…

1 Like

It’s insanely messed up that you guys are removing functional working mounts from the game for no reason. Do you guys hate Classic players that much?

5 Likes

I think I’d lose my *hit if you started putting them in classic. Also, maybe think about making classic mounts carry over to retail? It’d be nice to have all the mounts I worked hard for there too :heart:

3 Likes

With classic being built on the same system, every mount they have done this with is probably usable. Just like the classic pet could be used in retail. Id bet my life its done as an incentive to play both games.

Issue with that is, who goes “man I need to go play retail/classic for a few months, because I want to ride 1 of my 1000000 mounts for a bit.”

If they really wanted people to keep their sub alive by playing multiple games, it would be a smarter business choice to use incentives along the lines of “play x amount of time in SoD, Classic, and retail in a month, and get xyz bonus added to your account.”

Whatever blue reads this, takes my idea to your boss, and gets a raise for being a genius, Ill take my share of the bonus via PayPal. TY lol

6 Likes

and,its gone…

2 Likes

They already have. Thats where that odd colored drake and the see through version in classic came from. Those are both new account membership bonus mounts that were not in LK the first time.

I meant ALL classic mounts, not just store mounts! I know it might diminish the value of the tiger and whatnot, but we’ve already seen they dont really care about that anymore with the release of TCG mounts via twitch and amazon.

1 Like