[A][US][Lightbringer] <Rumor Has It> 9/10 H WEEKEND MORNINGS!

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to keep our roster healthy while moving forward into shadowlands while progressing in Ny’alotha, we’ve been toguether raiding for 7 years!

9/10 H Castle Nathria and doing smooth progress into Denathrius Currently. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers, that are reliable and can show up on time! Experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Contact me at Serathil#1871 (Bnet) for more info.

1 Like

You had me at incompetent.

Really though, I’m currently leveling fresh toons on Lightbringer instead of spending half a paycheck to move my stable over from Thrall Horde side. It’s crazy fast now…

How are you guys on the start of an expac going into the first tier? Last two expacs I ended up in guilds that were mostly pretty solid, but had the “how dare you try to enjoy leveling when we have gearing to do!” mentality which ruins the experience of a fresh expac release for me.

I haven’t raided since WoD but looking to crack my knuckles and get back into it. Also enjoy lots of casual PvP, preferably the incompetent sort. Probably more excited for the PvP changes going into SL than anything. :smiley: