[A]<Unrest> Casual, stress-free raiding

Unrest is a semi-casual raiding guild looking to recruit core members to fill out our 40 main raiding team!

Our raiding times are Thursdays from 8-11 pm server, and Sundays from 6-9pm server. We are looking to fill all roles with an emphasis on DPS - however all are welcome, including those who are leveling and looking for a home! We currently are clearing MC/Ony/ZG/AQ20 on a regular basis.

The primary goal of Unrest is to create a fun and helpful community while clearing content in a friendly and stress-free environment. We won’t ask you to farm for 10 hours so you can participate in a 3 hour raid, but we do ask that you show up on time, bring basic consumables, and grab a World Buff or two.

Outside of raiding, we also PvP, engage in drunken Gurubashi Arena shenanigans, and conduct level 1 races across Azeroth.

If this sounds like a fit for you, or if have any additional questions, feel free to contact an officer!

Centomo (GM) - Dodell#4005 on Discord
Miley - Desk#5380 on Discord
Olamic (Asst. GM)
Trinsy

Hi,

I jumped in to Classic kind of late are you interested in taking characters that are still working on their pre-bis?

Absolutely. A lot of our members joined late or are re-rolls, so we’re consistently running dungeons to gear up.

FYI - Miley…you are not accepting Discord friend requests :P…I’m interested and trying to add ya :slight_smile: You have any need for a Holy Priest?

Eeek! Thanks for the heads up. I’ve enabled them now. My bad!