Augmentation Evoker LFG

Started playing again recently and am looking for a guild M+ and Raiding (AOTC) mostly. ilvl is 419 at the moment.

Edit: Sorry I should have stated this, I am hoping to find a group that raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday starting after 8:30 est. If that is you, please reach out.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey Fwiizilla, You sound like a good fit for us. We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Alot of us are in PST in the guild.

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST (4pm- 7pm PST)

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hi Fwiizilla. Our Guild is <Âscension> on area Area-52. We run Heroic raid Tues/Thurs 8pm-10:30pm EST and when we’re not raiding we are doing M+ keys.

add me on discord and lets talk: Raemynn (with two N’s)

Hey there! If some casual Mythic prog could be considered, we’d love to have you join us! We’re a pretty laid back guild, we always get AotC but our primary focus is seeing just how far we can get into Mythic every tier. I’ll leave a very brief TLDR below along with more of our detailed info. Hit up my btag if you’d like to chat more! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

post has been edited

Hey we need another Aug! Come check us out!

Hi, just sent a friend request

Hey there!

My guild is Bremerton INC. We are a Bremerton, WA based guild recruiting players who are interested in a semi-casual chill AoTC guild. Non-mythic raiding but some of us do push M+keys and get Keystone Hero. Our top end players are mythic raider caliber. We are looking for any and all roles with high green/low blue parses and above. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 530-830PM Pacific Time. Message me or join the Bremerton INC community page in Looking for guild. Let me me know if you have any questions! Let me know =)

you could be a good fit check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewbacca: Bag – Chewbacca#11193; Discord - Pookie Jones#1829