Aug/Dev Looking for Raiding guild

Looking for a new guild to raid with happy to play both aug or dev depending on what the guild is looking for. Mainly looking for a 2x a week guild. Always looking to push keys

Heya - please check out our recruitment thread:

If this sounds like your jam please add me on Discord / Bnet as per the link! Hope to hear from you.

Hi,

We have been looking for an Aug to join our raid team :slight_smile: Anarchy inc on Dath’remar. We are 8/9N atm raiding thu/sun 7.45-9.45pm ST. We are a AOTC and social guild. Feel free to contact me via battle net Zwirbel#1679

ps we love M+ as well and like to hang in disc

Squirrely Inc. Is looking for a aug/dev evoker to join our community. We only raid 1 night per week atm and there is always members pushing keys all week. Let me know if you want to have a chat contact info below in link.

Hey there,

I’m putting together a new raid team and we need another healer.
Our raid schedule is 2 nights - Wed/Thur 8pm-11pm.

If you’re interested, let me know and we can discuss further - my bnet is Priom#11710

Hi Emish

Our guild Sanguine located on Nag/Cael/Saur are semi-casual/hardcore – we would love another aug/dev to join our ranks! We currently are 8/9 Heroic and planning to dab into mythic afterwards. Keys wise we do plenty of mythic throughout the weeks a lot of are pushing keys or some are just casually looking for 18s-20s.

We raid Fri/Sat 830pm-1130pm

If interested please contact me on bnet scrankit#6808 or discord crankaz