Aug/Dev Evoker LFG heroic raiding and M+

Hello
I am a returning player, 3.2k io and AOTC + a few mythic kills in season 2. LFG for heroic aotc and maybe a few mythic kills. willing to server transfer.

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
1 tank (no DKs)
DPS (no hunters)
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Raid Team:
AOTC every season with solid players that have class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts, trials and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary. (Wowhead Nov, 2023)

Guild Information: Horde cross faction
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
Come see us. Make a toon on our realm, join the guild, see what you think.
We love people! Everyone is welcome. We are The Dignified!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hello Nastos, we could use someone like you over here!

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Amirdrassil

Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

• Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time.
  • Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.

What You Bring:

• Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
  • A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.

Current Focus:

• Ranged Dps: Mage, Augmentation Evoker, Hunter
  • Melee Dps: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman
  • Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin

Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972.

Welcome back Nastos!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Check us out. We just came back too and creating AOTC and Mythic raid team. Be a fresh start of something great. Hit me up peyo#1247

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH, Fury/Arms warrior and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

I would love to chat with you. We are an aotc guild that raid wed thur 9-12 est. Very active outside of discord. Hit me up on discord Bigkef#8664 if your still looking and would like to chat!!!

Hey,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for raiders for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Hi Nastos, we’re looking for AOTC+ raiders and key pushers. New guild called Concerning Hobbits created by a bunch of friends who used to raid mythic. We raid 7-10pm EST on Tuesday and Thursday. Currently no evokers on the raid roster. Either spec is fine with us.

My discord: nohero_nbk

Hey man, i think we’d be the perfect fit, check us out:

Hit me in discord: Arth0814