Aug/Dev Evoker LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello! I’ve recently come back to the game and my schedule has changed so I need to find a new guild.

I healed Aberrus on a Shaman and Vault on my Evoker, but real life got in the way and had to stop raiding. Decided to change to DPS this tier. I got CE in Emerald Nightmare and raided at a top 60 US level during Siege.

Battletag: bane#1323

Discord: bane3714

Cleared: 2/9M Aberrus 3/8M Vault

Availability : Sunday -Thursday 7pm - 10pm CT

Thanks for you consideration! Willing to transfer for the right guild.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m unsure if our times/days would work for you, but we would be interested in adding another Augvoker to our roster! If you’re looking to go hardcore again then we’re not really a fit, but if you’re looking for something more laid back then I think we have the potential to be a great home! I’ll leave our copy-paste below with the rest of our info, but hit me up if you’d like to chat more! :slightly_smiling_face:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9N & 1/9H Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9N & 1/9H ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hey, I’m the GM for Big Sad, a new guild recruiting on Dalaran. We’re currently looking to round out and finalize our roster as we move through Amirdrassil. Our aim is to get AotC quickly and then finalize a roster for Mythic prog, and hopefully push for CE come TWW.

We’re currently 8/9N after forming last week, though we had a few roster issues we’ve since cleaned up, so I’m optimistic our week 2 will go better.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8-11 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be willing to help build up (no pressure to swap servers until Mythic prog of course) then feel free to contact me. If you’d prefer something more immediate, then no worries, and best of luck!

btag: Dramamine#1818
Disc: ilovetsunderes

Still looking for a guild?

if so add me on discord knuckleheadj

Dawn of Ascension is recruiting, 9/9 N 2/9 HC we are a new competitive Raiding and Key focused guild, also open to PvP. This guild was made by me and a bunch of friends, looking to create a talented player base community, with friendly and caring genuine people. We will be focusing on a 10-14 raid size group, starting with hardcore/normal in 10.2 and if we recruit enough, could push to Mythic, go for CE. Also plan on gearing multiple characters through the raid as we progress, give us more options in composition, for raiding and keying. To keep content interesting, more fulfilling!

Raid times (Central time) - Thursday 7-10pm Friday 7pm - 10 pm,

We also focus a lot on keys, are looking to build a talented key roster within the guild, push for titles. This will be a competitive environment, also nontoxic. PVP is also welcome. We are a group of individuals who did competitive keys in BFA, was top 50 NA. We are looking to find and seek more solid players, that we can all thrive and play together, people that are genuine and kind. So, if you are tired of PUGS and are interested in building a solid community all together, please reach out, contact info below. Many people on our roster have CE/3.1+ XP FROM M+

Battle Tag - Stuccoanimal#1576 Discord - Fragzz#9944

CURRENTLY RECRUITING DPS/HEALERS Please apply. could use one tank also.

Hi there!

I’m Tiramisu, a 8/9M ATSC raider and I started my own guild with a bunch of equally experienced players this tier to push raid and M+ (all of our players are 2800-3400+).

Our guild is called Bake It Happen, and we’re on Stormrage. We’re looking for DPS and Healers to fill out our roster, but we’re already 9/9N and 3/9H first week. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST

You can reach me on discord at coffeeflavoredfate or my co-GM 1HP at onehpfr

We hope to hear from you!

Unyielding on Lightbringer.
9/9 N 4/9 H
Tuesday/Thursday 6p-9p PST (9p -12a EST)
For more information, contact disbeliever on Discord.

hope to hear from you.