Aug Tier in PvP

Is this bugged? Currently the 2 set says “Ebon might increases the damage of your empower spells by 0%” when in a PvP instance. It’s normally a 30% increase so should be 15% in PvP.

Wondering if anyone can confirm if it’s working or not before I convert my gear? Thanks.

Doesnt work

1 Like
2 Likes

kennie do you have an evoker?

4 Likes

have you tried aug yet?

No, I’ve only played Preservation.

A bit of Dev for leveling and 1800 last seas but found it kind of janky and unfun. Their healing spec is soooo fun in dungeons.

ah, i was going to ask you opinion on it. but since you didn’t like dev, aug probably wouldn’t be that fun for you either.

dev def is a bit janky tho.

Nah, gonna go on an augmenter binge soon. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: Dev also looks more fun this season.

1 Like

Vulpera Evoker when?

2 Likes

you should try it :smiley:

Taunted by this little fellow since alpha/beta. :sob:

2 Likes

one of the biggest down sides of evoker really is not being able to choose your visage form

4 Likes

I think it was one of those things they wanted early on but couldn’t get it together, like dracthyr mog any non-evoker dracthyr, and will come in a later patch. I hope.

Laziest case scenario, realistically, is just other races + snake eyes, but they probably want to do more, like little horns, face paints, etc.

1 Like

agreed. i think they’ll have to add it later on. maybe not in this xpac but its def one of those things that they eventually have to add, cause why not?

1 Like

I like how we went from “naga never because their leg armor would be hidden” to “okay so you can’t mog anything on these dragon people BUT they come with some barber shop armor”. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

He probably has three evokers.

So wait the tier didn’t work before hotfix?

Does that mean aug is even stronger now? because it was insane right at launch when this was apparently bugged.

Once you go aug you wouldn’t want to play anything else.

2 Likes