Auction House Issues

Yesterday, my main got dc’d in Northrend Dalaran after buying an item from the AH there. She was stuck in limbo for quite a while–I could log in on other toons, but not her. Today, I got the message that Northrend Dalaran AH was unavailable, but Org was working.

Losing items on AH isn’t acceptable, but I’ve never lost my toon in one before.

Yeah this is more than just a server mail lag, there was literally no auction sold on my AH listing when the items disappeared, there should at least be a listing on sold auctions for an hour in the AH ui. So i think this isnt just a mailbox lag.

1 Like

Yea, just noticed that the same thing happened to me. An hour ago I had 163 Anchor weed in the AH, now there is none. :unamused: Hopefully the server reset that is about to happen is a fix for it.

5 Likes

I’m having this issue as well, it’s been pretty annoying

I’ve also had the issue where I do not have a “BACK” button or “REFRESH”. I checked with my Dad, who is Horde (I am Alliance), and his auction house had that back button in which I am looking for.

Same issue for me, 50 anchor weed, appears to have sold, but nothing in my mailbox and it’s been a couple hours at least.

I canceled all my auctions so nothing else goes missing and, luckily, those did show up in my mailbox.

4 Likes

Here are some additional issues that we have identified and are actively investigating:

• When items are returned in the mail from the Auction House, it can incorrectly contain more stacks than the displayed maximum of 16. This makes it look like some items are not being delivered. You will know if you are experiencing this if a mail appears empty but can’t be deleted.
    • To retrieve the missing items in this scenario, take out all 16 of the displayed stacks, then close and reopen the mailbox to see the rest (you may need to repeat this several times).
  • If a character buys commodities in high quantities, they may not be able to access their mail.
  • The favorites list is not saving properly.
  • We have resolved some of the issues causing the “Internal Auction Error” to pop up, but it is still occurring and we are continuing to look into it.

Same…all of my “sold” auctions disappeared…but my cancelled auctions were delivered immediately. I’d like to know when I can safely put my stuff back on AH. Also, my gold from missing sold auctions would be nice.

8 Likes

Just sold over 60k worth of stuff on the AH and it’s all gone. Stuff is still selling right now for me and it’s all not being sent to me. I have no way to write down what I missed being sold too so I hope this is sent back to me in some way.

5 Likes

I had some Mistscale and food that sold go missing - no gold, and no items back. I opened a ticket.

Has anyone lost single items, or does the problem appear to only affect stackable items?

Selling items and not receiving any gold in the mail. So far I’ve lost at least 50-70k gold (on my other account).

I have no idea if it’s safe or not to list auctions, so for now I’ve just stopped.

3 Likes

We really need official confirmation on what is going on with AH mail disappearing or acknowledgment of this bugs existence. I’ve lost a ton of gold tonight.

3 Likes

I understand bugs can happen but this one is absolutely massive. The fact that you can lose a ridiculous amount of gold in the event of a bug is just unacceptable. We’re actively watching what is more than likely millions of raw gold vanishing from the servers economy. This could have serious repercussions if it isn’t corrected immediately.

4 Likes

That’s why i was worried about the new ah and new mail system before 8.3. Data could be lost and issue could happen when transferring to new system.And i couldn’t do anything about it . Hope that the system record still remain and our gold or items can be recovered.

1 Like

Watched some auctions go from pending to the timer hitting 0 and then having nothing in my inbox. No gold for the items I sold… items I spent all day farming in an attempt to work for my longboi.

I have to admit if Blizzard doesn’t restore the gold lost because of this I will have zero trust in them ever again and just be done with the game. I know that seems extreme but to spend all day farming and farming and farming and then to just watch as you get nothing in return for it… that is salt.

I’ve opened the obligatory ticket of course and can only hope that Blizzard has a ledger to work from to get this fixed.

8 Likes

I noticed that one of my auctions went missing tonight. I posted a few dredged leather bladders on the AH Tuesday night after the patch, which means that if they didn’t sell, I should have found them in my mailbox tonight.

However, they haven’t shown up yet, and they’re not in the AH. Now I’m concerned that I might be missing a lot more than 8 bladders and I just have no way of knowing.

(Though that explains why I could have sworn I posted 4 pieces of Windwool Cloth on Tuesday and they just disappeared on me without a sale in my mailbox on Wednesday. I only remember because I meant to list 40 and decided not to go back and fix it.)

Edit: After looking at my inventory more, it seems I’ve also lost a 200 stack of Shimmerscale. Probably not the last thing I’ll discover missing.

3 Likes

“Can”? I have yet for it not to across 2 accounts and multiple servers/characters. Glad you’re aware, though.

1 Like

yea same no moneys, blizz what you goin to do???

how can they even fix this?

4 Likes

Also had a issue checked my anchor weed auctions says gold inc gold amount over 12k+ along with other items.Now have recieved no gold and my auctions and items are gone,how are you going too rectify this already put a ticket in as well.

4 Likes

Sold more than 50k worth of items in the last 24 hours and have received 515 gold.

What
The
Heck?!

5 Likes