Auction House is Starting to Lag Really bad

On high Pop servers the AH is starting to lag like crazy. Its mostly because people are selling single stackable items as individual auctions, and its inflating the AH and casing it to lag.

It also causes Server lag, and it doesn’t only affect the AH. When blizzard disabled the AH for TBC prep the game was running crazy fast and smooth, at least it was for me.

I wish people didn’t have the option to sell stackable items like that, or people should have a maximum number of Auctions that they can have up at any time.

1 Like

Retail AH is what we need. where we can buy partial stacks.

This was posted on the CS forums.

2 Likes

Faerlina is a Doomed server anyways. Its just full of Streamers, free profit sheep for the streamers, and incel griefers trying to destroy the streamers.
Its so bad that it should be segregated and have its own tab in the Servers Menu, along with giving a Warning message to players that try to enter the Server.

1 Like

It’s awful again on Mankrik…I get like “Internal Error” and things take days to load.
Pagle is a bit better but still laggish. Sigh

Yup, the AH is really bad on Whitemane too.

seconded, can’t do anything on whitemane atm.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.