Auction House CLOSED?

What the heck is this? players like me, NEED to make gold off of the AH, otherwise no game time can be paid for… all because I cant sell anything on the AH cause of this crappy ‘joke’ of the AH being closed???

Blizz gonna just leave people to ‘deal with it’ when they made a ‘mistake’ or will they do something about it

1 Like

Theres currently a big bug with the AH and blizzard needs to shut it down till they can fix it and no ETA.

2 Likes

players like me, NEED to make gold off of the AH

no, you WANT to make gold. you NEED to understand crap happens. chill out

8 Likes

There seems to be a pretty major bug with the AH at the moment. At least it’s only the AH they’ve taken down and not the servers.

o.O

Um, the fact that they took them down is a pretty clear indication that they’re actively doing something about the issue.

9 Likes

Would u rather them do emergency realm maintence and shut the game down till they fix the bug they couldve done that.

either zero understanding of SDLC (very likely) or low effort trolling (also very likely)

I would rather see the whole game go down to be honest

I would avoid masked language the 2nd last word is only gona get u into trouble.

works for me

no one is ‘masking’ anything, I am not breaking any ‘language’ rules so there is that

Ok, so why are you here? Also, you’re a level 27 with two posts. It’s pretty difficult to take you seriously.

1 Like

Something tells me you actually wouldn’t considering that you’re mad just the AH is down.

Hopefully we’ll get news soon on what they’re doing at the moment.

3 Likes

Ever hear of Alts? I have 50 Characters, with Multiples being level 60

doesnt take rocket science to understand what that word is and thats against forum rules of conduct.

If you notice, he was responding to another poster, not you.

Posting character level or post count doesn’t matter here (nor really anywhere). We don’t judge people here based on their posting character…otherwise my level 10 priest here would have been slaughtered long ago :wink:

2 Likes

I pay for my game time monthly with AH sells, If ya don’t sell, ya don’t play.
So yea to me the AH being ‘closed’ is a big thing,maybe some of you millionaires would like to pay for my account for a month or heck a year? otherwise I HAVE to make gold to play

ty appreciate that

It’s been taken down to address a bug - but we don’t have any more details or ETA at the moment folks.

I realize this may be upsetting, but please do try to be civil.

11 Likes

Yes, so when somebody starts blasting off on the forums in anger and they are a low level with no posts, that is an indication that they are not posting in good faith, especially after claiming that they have multiple level 60s. That is besides the point, though. The auction house is obviously being worked on right now, so just wait.