[A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8N & 6/8H Palace! - Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST | LF DH/Dru/Rog/Evo DPS!

Up this goes! Hoping 9.2 releases soon.

Bumping up! Yay for new Shaman forms!

Bumping up! Hoping for a release date soon!

bumping for Turalyon, dilly dilly

1 Like

Up this goes!

Bumping up!

Bumping up! Always welcoming more faces!

how on Earth do you bump your own posts, lol

I’m able to bump it on one character because I made the original post, when I was still bumping our GM’s post they had up on Guild Recruitment I’d have to swap characters after 3 posts on one character, if that’s what you were meaning. :slightly_smiling_face:

Could also be a TL3 thing but not sure, don’t remember.

Gotcha,
won’t let me reply until someone else replies, or I switch toons which after to many times of that makes me feel desperate, lol…
these ‘new’, even though they’re not new now, forums rules are a pita for recruiters, hard to even post links

While I wasn’t in this guild at the time of the old forums being around I was still a recruiter for other guilds and around the time I came back when the forums changed I remember being confused lol.

The only reason I can give links normally is just from how much I’ve posted across all of my characters.

I only use the forums for recruitment which I only need like 1-2 people 1 per tier (which is why I’m here now).
Most I’ve posted outside recruitment was expressing my thoughts on the recent mage tower, lol.

Up this goes!

Bumping up! Always welcoming more!

Up this goes!

Bumping up!

Up this goes!

Up this goes! Still hoping for that release date!

Bumping up!

Up this goes!