[A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8N & 6/8H Palace! - Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST | LF DH/Dru/Rog/Evo DPS!

Looking for more!

Bumping up!

Up for more!

Up for more!

Hello, Valla.

I am a long time player on Turalyon - May 2006. I raided with Aeon under the leadership of Eduardo, Blueskies, & Salimshad with the likes of Vandermar, Black, Kazmeme, etc for several years (with this character when I was on Alliance) and co-op’d with CN as well before the disbandment in early MoP.

Not sure if you still have people in your ranks from those days, but they would certainly remember those names and when we use to co-op.

I’d be interested in joining CN on both characters - Rogue, Bodybagger and warrior, Bodywrecker.

I am looking for a familiar guild I can call home, but I cannot promise raid times just yet in the upcoming expansion. At least, not during the summer.
From October 15th to May 15th during hte year, I can make those times.

I am moving to Alaska soon with work aligned; those winter months, my work contracts do not continue until mid May of every year.

My experience:
I raided with Aeon from later Wrath (heroic ICC etc) most heroic Cataclysm content and until early MoP - when Aeon disbanded I quit the game raiding wise because Aeon was my home.

I continued to play, but casual and PvPing

I later transferred to another server for early BFA content and achieved AOTC G’huun with the full clear (tank role). 2 weeks after the kill, the leadership of this new guild disbanded and so I transferred back to Turalyon and quit the game for awhile.

I just came back and I would be interested in a final resting place on my home realm, if you can put it that way.

I’ve just failed to find another guild since Aeon.
I’m laid back, I don’t take the game too seriously but I play in a optimal fashion when I have a goal in mind and of course I play other games - I really favor survival games in some spare time.

Please let me know if you’re interested in me and I can transfer.

Edit: I forgot to mention Sal!
I wish those guys were still playing

1 Like

This is my Rogue.

1 Like

Hey thanks for reaching out!

I’ll absolutely let our officers know and either get back to you on here or you can add my btag and I’ll let you know.

I’m hopping off for the night but I’ll be around tomorrow to get back with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

GingerHeals#11438

Thank you.
I sent a request.

Just to emphasize, I just came back to the game and I’m glad to see a familiar guild tag from those days.
(I also played around with a few Might members and BYODJ, but that was a long time ago)

My interest would be primarily for a basic membership and tentative availability during summers, and full time if that position is available through Mid Oct - Mid May.

The aim is for the next expansion to get back into the swing of things.

Right now I am just working too much and building a cabin in Alaska has been surprisingly difficult and expensive.

1 Like

Added! I’ll let you know once officers respond. :slightly_smiling_face:

Bumping up!

Up for more!

Bumping up!

Bumping up!

Up this goes!

Up for more!

Bumping up!

Up this goes!

Bumping up!

Bumping up!