Attunements and p4

pretty sure those are already in the nerfs that have been implemented

I believe youā€™re right, however, I think we got the ā€œfinal nerfed stateā€ of everything up to BT and Hyjal. Not sure if those 2 will receive any nerfs going into P5, seeing as how they are already face-roll ez.

again, they said there would be no pre/post nerf version of t6. What we have is what we get.

And the analytics show that a lot of players are incredibly antisocial, short-sighted, shallow, and lazyā€¦ basically worthless. But from Blizzardā€™s point of view, $15/month is $15/month.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe so, at least I donā€™t see anything about a flat 30% cut across every mob and boss in any of the phase notes. Iā€™m a bit too lazy to search up mob health numbers to confirm but I think Blizzard is saving that one for later as a final push to get people clearing all content.

Every day we get a little bit closer to wotlk bros :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thatā€™s not until Wrath pre-patch.

Pretty clear to see they are rushing TBC at this pointā€¦ They know theyā€™re gonna have a massive content drought in retail over the next 8-12 months, so what better than to get WOTLK out asap to fill the ā€œgapā€.

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s why I called it the end of expansion nerfs.

Whether they save it for immediate wrath build up or not we canā€™t be sure. Everything has accelerated so much for TBCC compared to Classic that Iā€™d say anything is on the table for their release schedules.

I donā€™t know how you can make T6 easier than it already isā€¦ People are clearing Hyjal in 30 mins and BT in less than an hourā€¦ /shrug

Iā€™m all for it. Best raids and best arena seasons ever. Classes are at their peak. And we finally get dual spec.

From the Wrath prepatch notes

• All raid dungeons from [Karazhan] to [Sunwell Plateau] as well as the outdoor encounters of [Doom Lord Kazzak] and [Doomwalker] have been adjusted and now all creatures and bosses have less health points and do less damage.

People are not clearing Hyjal in 30 min. Just the role play waiting for the 32 waves of mobs takes nearly 30 min.

1 Like

I believe the last time I checked, the record was 36minsā€¦ Look it up yourself.

Iā€™m starting to feel this way as well. Itā€™s such a shame that TBCC might not even last a year at the break neck pace theyā€™re running now.

How can you clear Hyjal in 30 mins? Itā€™s 32 scripted trash waves. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s hard but thatā€™s like 30 seconds per wave, including the 5 bosses, lol. Maybe even less when you factor in the run times from each base.

1 Like

that was prepatch 3.0

You stand on the spawn point. There is a lot of time for the mobs to run where most people do it. It is harder that way though

Ok, I looked it up, and it looks like the record is 26 min for hyjalā€¦I didnā€™t think that was possible, not from a difficulty point, but just the waiting for the waves, waiting for the gargoyles to come down even if you do the line of sight tricks. I am fairly impressed with 26 min.

Those gargoyles plus the time running from camp to camp are definitely going to be a limiting factor

Wait, nevermind that 26 min hyjal run was in retail by a solo player lol.