Attempted account theft

imagine doing a cm job for free.

i bet bobby kotick send you letter every christmas

1 Like

I get one of these every few weeks, just report and move on

Never met him. The ATVI folks have almost nothing to do with Blizzard, esp with Blizz players. Mike Morhaime was very nice IRL though, but sadly no letters. They won’t even send a T-shirt. My Xmas letter is from the CS/TS MVP lead. I miss the days where they sent a physical Christmas card.

I know you want to throw all that out as an insult, but to be honest, helping other players is just a nice thing to do and I really don’t mind it. I have done so for over 20 years, 7 of those as a greenie. It is not painful to be a good person and do positive things.

At least you acknowledge MVPs don’t get paid. That is refreshing!

5 Likes

And blue text that a scammer can’t duplicate

1 Like

I dont believe it . I would need to monitor your life to believe you.

There only balance.
I can grief people or i can help them depending on who they are and what they are doing. I don’t believe in good people. I calculated that most people who believe they are nice are more often than not hypocrite or the absolute worse.

Anyone who falls for one of these scams deserves to lose their account.

Congratulations! You’ve just told everyone reading the forums there’s no need to help you with anything, ever.

3 Likes

21 DECEMBER 2020- THIS JOKER tried same with me. I also immediately reported it. I have been ignoring /reporting wow gold farmers since i joined WoW Classic Azuresong -US

OP must be new. This has been happening since wow launched in 2004.
It’s not as bad as it used to be. Back in vanilla, trial accounts could whisper anyone they wanted to in game. This changed right before BC launched, you had to have the full game plus game time to whisper people.

Still going on just got one about 30 mins ago. Please contact us at www~bilzzard.com LOL come on man!

Nah they still do, I talked to one in retail when I came back after 6 years and my toon was naked and godless. It’s blue text with a blue gm logo next to their name.

I can’t imagine a more miserable way to look at life, you have my sympathy.

1 Like

The necromancers are at it again!

Why does natural selection offend so many people?

I once got a phone call from a fellow with an extremely thick Indian accent claiming to be “Officer Patrick O’Brien of the NYPD” who tried to tell me that due to an IRS tax lien my state (not New York) driver’s license was going to be suspended unless I immediately wired him $500.

Just got one today! Absolute scumbags! Told him to F off.

Tale as old as times. :slight_smile: :rofl:

They did this all the time in classic just report them.

1 Like

Husband just had one of these today. I told him to just report the person. Crazy how this is still going on lol.

They are still at it, I got same thing a moment ago and immediately reported it.