Atiesh Discord! | 7400+ Members! | 200+ Guilds Represented!

Welcome to Atiesh!

Here’s the link to the Atiesh Discord server! 7400+ members and counting! <3
We have Guild Recruitment, LFG, gDKP runs, and server events!
Also the best community ever!
————————————————————
All channels, aside from the Read First category, require that you “opt-in” using our reaction roles bot, found in the #get-a-role channel!

Faction Channels:
Each Faction has their own set of channels, listed below.

• General Chat
  • Trade Chat
  • Looking for Group
  • Looking for Raid
  • Looking for Guild
  • Guild Recruitment

All Faction Opt-Ins give you access to:

• Welcome Channels (Info Channels)
  • Classic General Discussion
  • General Voice Channels
  • Raid Voice Channels

Other Opt-In Channels:

• Off-Topic
  • Party Roles (Tank, Healers, Dps)
  • PvP Text and Voice Channels.

Statichands has also built a Community Website for Atiesh! Check it out whenever you get a chance!!!

13 Likes

This discord is the freakin best. I had thought about swapping servers when we hit “Full”, but the ties I’d made here kept me around.

4 Likes

Cool beans! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

To the top, guys!

Agreed! Great community.

2 Likes

Indeed, I am enjoying it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Back to the top, nerds!

I’ll join when I get off work this afternoon. I also need to figure out how to set up a discord channel for my guild that I accidentally created. (A friend wanted a guild bank and left me in charge of getting the charter signed. Well, guild banks aren’t a thing! We’re rolling with it anyway because Apocalypse Meow is too good a name to just dump. Pst for invite!)

2 Likes

That is a pretty legit guild name!

I’m the Atiesh Discord admin, if you need any help with your discord channels, just hit me up! Same name both on Discord and in game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll get with you soon. Got stuck at work 11 hours yesterday. I was so tired I got home and just doodled around with guild permissions and the like while camping out Little Timmy’s spawn point. Basically anything that didn’t involve a lot of thinking. lol

2 Likes

Oh man! I hate having to stay longer than my normal shift. But yes! Whenever you get a chance, if you still need assistance. :slight_smile:

I’ve never set up discord on my computer since I tend to play solo so I don’t know anything about it. Is it a free download or do you have to pay for it? I probably wouldn’t use it it a lot, so I don’t want to pay for something that will barely be used.

It’s 100% free and so versatile. I love it so so much. You join “servers” and it’s almost like subbing to Reddits. You can be in many. There are text chat channels, voice channels. You can leave or stay. There’s discord servers for everything. Work companies, games, books, tv shows, etc. it’s amazing.

2 Likes

Look forward to adding this to my list of Channels. Now, do our Horde Brothers and Sisters share the same discord?

1 Like

Yep, there are A, H, and Neutral channels, you can opt in and out as you please. They’ve done a great job with organization. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like Bunni said, each faction has their own category! The Neutral category has Neutral General Chat and Neutral Trade Chat(to help do cross-faction Neutral AH trades.)

Then each faction has their own following channels:

• General Chat
  • Trade Chat
  • Looking For Group
  • Looking For Guild
  • Guild Recruitment

There are a ton of channels, but all of them require you to opt-in in order to see them. The main channels you want, will be chosen by your Faction.

Alliance-Alliance Channels
Horde-Horde Channels
Neutral-Both Factions and Neutral Chat

Other Categories that require opt-in:

• Party Roles (Tank/Healer/Dps)
  • PvP
  • Off Topic Channels

Edit: I’m going to add this information in the top post. :slight_smile:

It’s also super helpful for getting to know some of the guilds on the server. :smile:

2 Likes

Yup! A lot of us have made some awesome early connections so far! :smiley:

I do wish there was a way to get this stickied. I don’t know how the forums work since they overhauled them.

1 Like

A Blue would have to stickie it, but I’m not sure how to ask them if they will. I don’t see them stickieing a fan-run community Discord. But you never know!

1 Like