[A]<The Remnants of Hope> PvE/PvP/RP Emerald Dream 12/12 H Ny'a LF More raiders, pvpers and M+

Come join in on the fun! You’ll love it here!

2 Likes

Same guild that Swtorista is/was from?

2 Likes

Yeah, RoH is a Gaming Community and Swtorista is a part of our SWTOR division.

3 Likes

Hey Guys,
I’m one of the Recruiting Assistants for ROH. We are still looking for more members to join us in Raiding, Mythic runs, PvP & RP. If you’re looking for a place to call home, Look no further. If you’d like more information, Please msg me. BNet Eclipse#1399 or discord Vordicai#5471

3 Likes

Hey everyone, have you been thinking about finally finding that place to call home? Just because we are twiddling our thumbs waiting for Shadowlands doesn’t mean we can’t meet new friends and have a great time. There are all kinds of things to do! Come check us out!!!

2 Likes

The Remnants of Hope recently joined Emerald Dream’s server-wide RPPvP campaign. So far, we’ve gotten great stories and PvP. Plus, just before we entered the fray, we completed a campaign to establish a base in Kul Tiras. Over the course of the campaign, attendance more than doubled. It has been an honor to watch our roleplay grow, and I welcome anyone to join it, whether you’re new to RP or a veteran!

Here’s a link to the RPPvP campaign should you be interested:

2 Likes

Last Chance Mythics are scheduled for tonight. We get key runs for everyone that wants them in the guild. Come check us out!

May the Forth be with you!! <3

1 Like

If you are a veteran or interested newbie PvPer just out for some fun, we will be hosting a PvP training series over the summer in prep for Shadowlands- come out and join us!

3 Likes

Working on N’zoth tonight. :dagger: :fire: :eye:

2 Likes

The Remnants of Hope has AotC!

1 Like

Still looking for more raiders for our Mythic Nya raid team!

Need DPS especially!

Looking forward to seeing your application!

-Mev

1 Like

We’re planning lots of fun stuff for the next few weeks. Ask me stuff Morgani#1601 on Bnet or see our site. remnantsofhope .com

1 Like

Remnants of Hope is still looking for new members!

We PvE, PvP and RP!

Come join the fun!

-Mev

1 Like

The expac is winding down but we’re still working on fun stuff to do! If you’re looking for a social guild with a family friendly atmosphere, but does push some endgame content, check us out. Ask me questions Morgani#1601

1 Like

Still looking for more members to do PvE, PvP and RP stuff with!

Come check us out today!

-Mev

1 Like

Come check us out! We’re getting a casual horde side guild up and running! PvE is on a break for 2 weeks, but we have fun plans in the works!

1 Like

Come check us out!

Still looking for more souls for the Maw.

-Mev

1 Like

There are still fun things to do at the end of BFA! Take a look at what we offer, and consider helping us welcome and explore Shadowlands!

The Maw is love. The Maw is life. Well, no, the Maw is death, but… you get me.

We still recruiting for Shadowlands!

We’re prepping for prepatch and things are still happening in RoH! Come take a look at us. www.remnantsofhope.com